Black Spirituality Religion : Aleister Crowley - The Wickedest Man in The World (The Founder of Modern Day Culture)

• Thread starter By: David
  • Start date
  • Replies 22
  • Views 6K

Seksen

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 3, 2008
Dallas, Tx.
Occupation
Retired....finally
Because Crowley studied in Africa does not mean that all of his beliefs came from AlCubaLan. He mixed up what he chose to believe with all sorts of beliefs. You said that it was an African belief system not me. He was the typical caucassoid thief that chose and mixed what he thought benefited his greater interest. They always do this but we cannot or will not recognize it. His beliefs were not African but a combination of his own in his twisted mind . They came from many sources. Satan, Devil and any other mythical boogy man or Gini was not African but from many sources that he studied and twisted. I would like to hear you comment on his connection to the White House in Washington D.C. PEACE

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
I don't believe i had ever heard of Aleister Crowley, certainly don't remember him.

You all are so smart. You know so much. You're aware of so many things.

Thanks for Sharing! :toast:

:heart:

Destee

Amun-Ra Asaru

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 13, 2012
Because Crowley studied in Africa does not mean that all of his beliefs came from AlCubaLan. He mixed up what he chose to believe with all sorts of beliefs. You said that it was an African belief system not me. He was the typical caucassoid thief that chose and mixed what he thought benefited his greater interest. They always do this but we cannot or will not recognize it. His beliefs were not African but a combination of his own in his twisted mind . They came from many sources. Satan, Devil and any other mythical boogy man or Gini was not African but from many sources that he studied and twisted. I would like to hear you comment on his connection to the White House in Washington D.C. PEACE

bro im not here to fuss with you believe that, and you are correct about crowley twistin things up im not here to co-sign for him at all or any other caucasiod my only point is the term satanism and how the mainstream media likes to twist and lump a lot of things into that category like if it aint christianity, islam or judaism its satanism. you seem very knowledgeable bro and i look forward to conversing with you more here at destee...peace!

Zim

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 12, 2009
I am sure it was mentioned before but let me try again. In traditional African society their is no concept of Satan. However, there is Set,Sutekh/or Sut.

These are cosmological references to the Southern nations and Thrones of Ta Shemu, this is to say Upper Egypt or Nubt. (Nubia).

As the Nile Delta region became dominated by the Northerners they fought the Southern kingdoms for control, demonizing Set (the seat of power in the South) and as Christianity took root, Satan was equated with the Southern nations who retained the Matriarchial system of lineage and veneration of Mami Isis Auset Iusaas etc.

Therefore, anyone who venerates Isis Auset Maatkare Makeda Kendake Nicaule or any of our Queen Mother Ancestors is considered a Satanist according to the Northern and western religious doctrines.

Can the same parallel be drawn for the

The Harrapan civilization fell to ruin around 1500 B.C.E when it was overrun by hordes of Indo-Europeans who flooded India after plundering ancient Sumer. These barbaric invaders, who had no previous civilization of their own, later called themselves “Aryans”. The word Aryan means “noble” in Sanskrit. Its use was originally indicative of one’s class and social standing. However, the word was later perverted and given racial implications because the European conquerors who implemented the caste system made race THE only grounds for one’s class and social standing.

Hinduism, which currently ranks third as the world’s most practiced religion with over one billion adherents world-wide (Judaism only has about 15 million devotees), incorporated deities from the original Harrapan pantheon. The spiritual system practiced in ancient Harrapa was Tantra, not Hinduism.

Kālī is the feminine form of kāla ("black, dark coloured").[3] Kāla primarily means "time" but also means "black" in honor of being the first creation before light itself. Kālī means "the black one" and refers to her being the entity of "time" or "beyond time."

According to David Kinsley, Kāli is first mentioned in Hinduism as a distinct goddess around 600 CE, and these texts "usually place her on the periphery of Hindu society or on the battlefield."[6] She is often regarded as the Shakti of Shiva, and is closely associated with him in various Puranas. The Kalika Purana depicts her as the "Adi Shakti" (Fundamental Power) and "Para Prakriti" or beyond nature.

''To the Western mind which has been predisposed to Judeo-Christian values, Kali might seem to be the Indian personification of Satan. However, she is more like a responsible mother: she loves you to death, but she’ll bust your *** if you misbehave. Her complete name is Kali-Ma.''

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days