Black Spirituality Religion : Aleister Crowley - The Wickedest Man in The World (The Founder of Modern Day Culture)

• Thread starter By: David
  • Start date
  • Replies 22
  • Views 6K

Seksen

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 3, 2008
Dallas, Tx.
Occupation
Retired....finally
Did you notice who could have been his daughter? Lets not dwell on the small stuff and overlook the most important information that was slid in to the mix. Barbra Bush could have been his daughter. Now, lets look at the Presidential connections and power that she was connected to through blood lines andSatanism by her twin look alike possible father, husband and son....HELLO ? People, please look this connection up that I gave you earlier on You Tube called Bush-Crowley Connection We step over diamonds in order to talk and miss the treasure under our feet. Peace

Amun-Ra Asaru

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 13, 2012
what is this satanism that you keep mentioning? what does that even mean? where does crowley say he worshipped satan? i myself dont know very much about him but iirc didnt he live in egypt and was said to be channeling/communicating with horus? bro the first thing that needs to sink in with you is when they say satanism all that really means is traditional african spirituality.

by mentioning the word satanism you expose yourself as still being under the influence of mainstream/euro nonsense. i hope im not bein too hard you but you still have a way to go

Seksen

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 3, 2008
Dallas, Tx.
Occupation
Retired....finally
Since you do not know much about him it would be wise to learn something about him before you start showing your lack of knowlege. So, what you are saying is that All African Religions Are Satan Worship. Thank you for telling all that you are not the sharpest knife in the drawer. "There is none so ignorant as he who refuses to learn." That also could mean Research For YOUR Self.

Amun-Ra Asaru

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 13, 2012
lets not play word games please. you and i and everybody else knows for a fact that ,ost the time europeans talk about african culture it is done in a negative way. primitive, savage, pagan all just some of the terms they will use, that in itself isnt the main problem but when melanated peoples pick up the torch and perpetuate the same things that is the biggest problem.

i never said that african spirituality is satan worship i said THEY try to say that and you are doin the same thing. i will not waste time researching anything on crowley as my time is short here and i would rather use it researching my own ancestral history which at one time took 40 years to do so im already behind

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Jahari Kavi's profile.
Hi Brother @Jahari Kavi ... Welcome Home! Good to see you! YAAAAAY Us! :love:
Destee wrote on Orisons's profile.
Hi Brother @Orisons ... good to see you in the house, stay safe always please :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.