Pan Africanism : Albinos in South Africa

Discussion in 'Black History - Culture - Panafricanism' started by Destee, Oct 3, 2007.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    Albinos in South Africa

Sister Purple and Everyone ... :) ... this is a video documenting the lives of some Albinos in South Africa. They talk about their plight, being white, amongst so many Blacks. It's young people for the most part, and they talk about how their Fathers disowned them, upon birth. The Mothers mention that they were accused of sleeping with white men, because their child was born white.

It's an interesting view into a seldom seen phenomena.

:heart:

Destee

ps ... ohhhh ... it can't be embedded. You've got to go to http://youtube.com/watch?v=cEtl91408eM ... to view this one.

2. Zulile

Zulile Well-Known Member MEMBER

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    Yes, many albino's in SA. Due to the tropical conditions and lack of protection they often dont live up to the average life expectancy. Interestingly, most of the albino women I have seen are... nun's. Makes me wonder if they were dropped off there at birth as orphanages and such are most often run by missionaries.

Interesting story, Destee :heart:

Thanks.

as an aside:

I'm sure there are more white albino's that folks are aware of.. this girls home page..

http://www.knowlton.clara.net/family/Albinism/Photo_mon.htm

If she didnt dedicate it to the disease, I would have never known that most of the pics are of white albino's.

3. Peril

Peril Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Not only was the video very sad but so were the comments. It saddens me to see so many people who choose to be irrational on instances that one can have no control over such as being born an albino.

4. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved One:

This is truly a sickness among our people to Shun this Divine sister.

It is my desire to hug on her and show her Loving that surpasses my own over standing.

We have some sick, sick, sick people (leprosy mind-set) to do this to her, and when we shun each other who are not Albinos, the sickness continues, and we wonder why others hate the black Afrikan race. We who are not conscious, do not desire to be conscious, operates in SIN - Self Inflicted Nonsense, injecting the drug Disease call Ignorance.

I looked at all those people on that bus, and I saw straight through them and the ugly junk inside of them. They do not have no home training, and that Home training is the Mind-Home training. Seeing through people makes one desire to VOMIT.

Maybe those who shun her need a dosage of their own medicine. Send them to Jena so they can feels what is like to do what they do to others.

:getout: will somebody or something please close and kick :getout: the ignorance door down:getout: in the mind-set of our people.

If this young sister, was to become filthy rich, these same people will be willing to wash her feet with their tears and dry her feet with their hair. We will not only see what a difference a day makes. we will see a difference in what money can make. I do not desire no one to be around me if I have to pay them to be with me.

Divine Ancestors please allow this sister to be come so rich (monetarily) that she will be able to buy the whole Afrikan Continent.

When Justice is within us, perhaps others will show Justice towards us.

I hate what is called evil with a passion like a rottweiler chewing on a bone.

In the Seas/Oceans of destruction, when we do not know our Divine Reality we contribute to our own destruction. (Auset)

:qqb018: :qqb018: :qqb018:

5. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    That was an emotionally moving video.

My heart ached for her pain.

Ignorance is not bliss when it hurts us.

6. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560

Amen.

7. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    This is how the white came into existence

8. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560

Yes, Self-hatred is a vicious sickness.

9. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560

And from the responses I received for my own thread on this topic, no one wants to see it either.

These African brothers and sisters are even ignored here at Destee.com.

sad....very sad.​

10. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Tanzanian witch doctors arrested over albino killing
    • 14 May 2014
    • From the sectionAfrica

Two witch doctors in Tanzania have been arrested after a woman with albinism was hacked to death, police say.

One of her legs and several fingers were removed in the attack on Tuesday.....

http://m.bbc.com/news/world-africa-27409965