Black Spirituality Religion : Albino sacrifices? Truth or Fiction?

Abraham in act of to killing his own son for ''God'' Truth or fiction?

Lot sleeping with his own daughter after the destruction if Sodom and Gomorrah Truth or fiction?

We are not gods nor divine beings, we are fallible humans prone to errors and misjudgments.
THOSE ARE FOLK TALES JUST LIKE aFRICAN FOLK TALES ABOUT ANASI AND TALKING SPIDERS ARE MEANT AS SYMBOLIC MESSAGES,

ONLY OME ONE WITH A JUVENILE MIND WOULD TAKE SYMBOLIC PARABLES AS FACTS

SO NOW YOU GOT WHAT OUT HOW ABOUT THE TOPIC OF THE POST?

OR ARE YOU GOING TO DO A "JOHN MCCAIN" AND DODGE THE ISSUE?

THOSE ARE FOLK TALES JUST LIKE aFRICAN FOLK TALES ABOUT ANASI AND TALKING SPIDERS ARE MEANT AS SYMBOLIC MESSAGES,

ONLY OME ONE WITH A JUVENILE MIND WOULD TAKE SYMBOLIC PARABLES AS FACTS

SO NOW YOU GOT WHAT OUT HOW ABOUT THE TOPIC OF THE POST?

OR ARE YOU GOING TO DO A "JOHN MCCAIN" AND DODGE THE ISSUE?

We are not gods nor divine beings, we are fallible humans prone to errors and misjudgments.

putput,
you are using jerry springer tactics - find the most ignorant repelling Negro and put him on display. We can find white folk doing f'd up ish if we look also. Why do you spend so much energy "springering" Afrikans?

what's your objective.
"Wheew! i'z glad da white man save me from my savage ways an let me mix wit 'em! now i'z a civilized!"

why do you always inundate the board with your bs?
check yourself, bro
this isn't a white supremacist site.