Violaters / Violations : Alarm Clock - You Cannot Overwhelm the Discussions (Home Page) with Your Threads!

Discussion in 'Violators and Violations (Possible Ones)' started by Destee, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Alarm Clock ... You Cannot Overwhelm the Discussions (Home Page) with Your Threads!

Next time you violate this rule, there will be more substantive consequence.

Below is an image of the home page (from this morning) with you exceeding the limit.

There are 6 numbered threads, and the limit is 5 ... putting you in violation.

There is another thread of yours, highlighted in green, that does not count against you.

I highlighted it so that everyone can see that there can be additional threads posted by you, adding to your number ... but doesn't count against you because you were not the last to post to it ... Brother Orisons was ... which makes it legal (and not to be counted against you).

For the record too ... these examples are being provided, evidence of the violations, but i do not promise every one will receive such. It takes a bit of time to capture the image, mark it accordingly, upload it, etc. ... all for a violator of the rules. It doesn't make a whole bunch of sense to me, to dedicate such time to one that is not willing to abide by our rules, live on the edge of them, etc. So, the chances are great that one might get charged with this violation, with us providing no evidence of it. You'll simply be subject to our moderating.

Family ... remember ... When Moderators Are Moderating - Stay Out of the Way.

If you have any questions about this rule, the interpretation of it, etc., post here.

Alarm Clock ... if you have any questions of course you can post in this same thread.

[​IMG]

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

2. Alarm Clock

Alarm Clock Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,030
    My apologies you have my word I will limit myself to no more then four posts and respones per day!

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680

I appreciate your willingness to abide by the rule, thank you!

It's not necessary though, to limit your posts / responses to 4 per day.

You could actually post 50 responses a day ... to other people's threads ... as this has no limit (yet) ... :look:

Posting over the maximum of new threads and responses to your own threads, is where the line gets crossed.

If limiting yourself as you've described is the best way for you to abide by this rule, then thanks again!

Whatever it takes ... :wink:

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Brother Alarm Clock ... you're doing the same again ... see the image below, you've exceeded the 5 threads allowed on the home page (numbered and marked in red)

[​IMG]

Destee

5. Alarm Clock

Alarm Clock Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,030
    my apologies!

6. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680

You gave me your word and apology last time, yet here we are again.

I said that the consequence would be greater if you did this again, but i'm not feeling well, so you'll get a pass on this one.

You probably won't next time.

Love You!

Destee

7. MS234

MS234 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,900
    Feel better ASAP!