Law Forum : Al Sharpton's Secret Work As FBI Informant

I learned that the only person who could green light a wiretap is the u.s attorney.
Guliani was that u.s. attorney at that time. Now, If I recall guliani and sharpton
did not like each other. So then why would guliani, an italian, allow for sharpton
to go among other italians, be it those in particular are mobsters, wired?

What you do know about societies is that memberships are kept secret for a reason it's so the public see those who appear to be enemies but are actually friends in fraternal order. It's an illusion.

I learned that the only person who could green light a wiretap is the u.s attorney.
Guliani was that u.s. attorney at that time. Now, If I recall guliani and sharpton
did not like each other. So then why would guliani, an italian, allow for sharpton
to go among other italians, be it those in particular are mobsters, wired?

Listen: Rudy Giuliani dodges questions about Al Sharpton's FBI informant days

Former Mayor and federal prosecutor Rudy Giuliani on Thursday dodged questions about whether he knew about -- or possibly even arranged for -- the Rev. Al Sharpton to wear a wire in the '80s as part of an investigation into the mob.

"I'm constrained here by the fact that I was United States attorney at the time," Giuliani told WABC radio's Noam Laden.

"Wait a minute -- so were you the one that wired him?" broke in Laden.

"My answer is I was United States attorney at the time. I've checked with the Justice Department as to what I can say, and here's the instructions I have been given," Giuliani replied.

New details emerged this week about Sharpton's cooperation with federal authorities on mob investigations, including 10 face-to-face meetings with Joseph (Joe Bana) Buonanno.

Sharpton has said he was working with the feds because he'd received threats; reports countering that explanation say Sharpton had to sign on as Confidential Informant 7 because he got taped talking to a drug kingpin about coke trafficking.

Giuliani -- who famously refused to meet with Sharpton during his mayoralty -- rose to prominence as a crimefighting prosecutor who targeted organized crime in the city, but Thursday, he kept a lid on it as far as whether he figured into Sharpton's interactions with the underworld.

Listen/Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/da...rmant-days-blog-entry-1.1752380#ixzz30HNkm7WL

Listen: Rudy Giuliani dodges questions about Al Sharpton's FBI informant days

Former Mayor and federal prosecutor Rudy Giuliani on Thursday dodged questions about whether he knew about -- or possibly even arranged for -- the Rev. Al Sharpton to wear a wire in the '80s as part of an investigation into the mob.

"I'm constrained here by the fact that I was United States attorney at the time," Giuliani told WABC radio's Noam Laden.

"Wait a minute -- so were you the one that wired him?" broke in Laden.

"My answer is I was United States attorney at the time. I've checked with the Justice Department as to what I can say, and here's the instructions I have been given," Giuliani replied.

New details emerged this week about Sharpton's cooperation with federal authorities on mob investigations, including 10 face-to-face meetings with Joseph (Joe Bana) Buonanno.

Sharpton has said he was working with the feds because he'd received threats; reports countering that explanation say Sharpton had to sign on as Confidential Informant 7 because he got taped talking to a drug kingpin about coke trafficking.

Giuliani -- who famously refused to meet with Sharpton during his mayoralty -- rose to prominence as a crimefighting prosecutor who targeted organized crime in the city, but Thursday, he kept a lid on it as far as whether he figured into Sharpton's interactions with the underworld.

Listen/Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/da...rmant-days-blog-entry-1.1752380#ixzz30HNkm7WL

Sharpton is not being ousted by the Federal Government but a private group of powerful whites who became privy to his hidden past. So don't expect any confirmation from the Federal Government because Al Sharpton was they boy and he did what dirt they wanted him to do. What Al has to lose most is his credibility as a freedom fighter now with a reputation as a government snitch. The reason why it's hard for us to recruit whites who would help with our struggle is that Whites all the time are telling us who the snitches, traitors and house Negroes are in our movement but it's we don't believe them. Instead some of you are firing back in defense of Weird Al knowing he has been an unscrupulous fellow along but not caring. Your ignorance is more a threat than a million house Negroes.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back