Law Forum : Al Sharpton's Secret Work As FBI Informant

Sidebar:

Are you familiar with the late asa hilliard?
If so, what are your thoughts on him?

Such people like Asa are double minded and are lost in trying to create chaos by pointing towards Egypt. There is a reason why there is an Egypt because Kemet was destroyed. If you understand my meaning then you know where I am going with this assertion. Egypt was a Greek name for Kemet after the Greeks invaded Egypt and then the Romans. Kemet wasn't a warring country quite contrare they used conscription soldiers to fight in wars that usually dealt mainly with their outside territories in the North East corner of Africa now called the Middleeast. Lands like Canaan where so-called Yeshua and his people came from after a great famine in their land. Lands like Canaan were inferior to Kemet and thus paid tribute. Now the Kushites were warriors and lead by queens. Invasions into the Upper Parts of the Nile were not tolerated and invaders were stopped at the gate by legions of Kushites.

As far as Asa Hilliard goes he's like most Boule men and women they want to assimilate. They are into African culture as long as it's displayed as old and outdated but they aren't joining in to help West Africa which actually gave birth to the East and not the other way around. The Holy city of Ile Ife goes back 10,000 years before the birth of so-called Christ. The written works of IFA or Odu goes back some 40,000 years and who knows how far back the oral knowledge goes. So you got to know that these men know what I'm telling you here. They want you to worship Egypt which is Greece. Egypt which is not Kemet and not Africa but the amalgamation of weird sorts. This is why most Africans don't identity with Egypt today or in the past because it's not the same as Kemet where their Egun/Ancestors originated. It's like India is a byproduct of Hindu which is Dravidian mixed with Aryan and not the pure Dravidians or what is termed as IndoKush Valley before the Aryan invasion. But by mixing these men are really worshiping Greece, Romans, Aryans or more bluntly White Supremacy and Racism.

With the combined wealth and knowledge that exists within the circle and houses of the Boule and Prince Hall Masons African American should be a developed people by now. If the whole concept of the Talented Tenth was executed as promised then how come the entire African American community looks like somebody dropped a bomb on it? Vacant buildings, missing businesses, drugged out corners, gangbanging youth, criminalized imagery everywhere. The unemployment is through the roof because there is no effort to make any industrialized national effort to bring prosperity within our domains. Almost 900 billion close to a trillion dollars is spent profligately which means wasted on b.s. And then yall wonder why foreigners like Asians and Hispanics come here and take the jobs, yall get mad at them but they like huh? What the hell yall are rolling in money and aren't even using a dime to grow your communities. And I know what is said about celebrities having millions but those people who make their money in the entertainment field don't have the professional education to lead and thus they aren't responsible for cleaning up this mess. The professional African Americans who secretly lie in this clique circles and have the knowledge to build and implement industry aren't doing what the Talented Tenth is meant to do by it's so-called meaning. But instead they plowed down Booker T. Washington for doing just that and stopped Marcus Garvey dead in his tracks. They oppose all Grass Roots efforts to change the dependent status of African Americans by secret councils making war on genuine African American leadership both here and throughout Diaspora.

The Gatekeepers are the central problem for they have much to lose if we are to embarked upon an African Renaissance. They will oppose the man who came to fix it all and they will continue to oppose those who are born to support that man. So many of you are lukewarm and afraid to speak of the evils of these African American men and women because they look so professional and they so seemingly good deeds. But the greater good they aren't performing they are just doing a little here and there to make an image. And most of you can see but you keep you mouths closed. Why? You are afraid and fear is the mind killer.

You said "Apparently, you don't know glen ford", remember? I said "I met Glen Ford at the Great Harlem Debate...", thereby disproving your allegation, remember? Why do you assume I have to explain anything to you. You haven't answered my question as to whether or not you know Glen Ford? "Would he remember me?"? I don't man worship like you apparently do. I don't care whether or not he remembers me. My ego does not require recognition, or validation by Glen Ford or anyone else. Trust and believe that I am self-confident and self-assured! My first impression of Mr. Ford is the same as my impression of a lot of people on this site, arrogant and opinionated. FYI, Mr. Ford spoke at the debate. Now, again I ask you, do you know Mr. Ford? Have you heard him speak? I'll bet top dollar you haven't if I was a gambling man!!! P.S. Do you know why Destee makes the emotes available?
Apparently, yes because I did not ASSume, as you have. Your meeting him is tantamount
to a fan getting an autograph and saying 'we go way back'. You know this, which is why you did not
answer my medley of questions. "Worship"?, ha! Mr. "I met Glen Ford" 'I bet you haven't'.
His article that I posted is not contingent on whether or not I know him. Read yourself, it's laughable.

Last edited:
I was researching before you were born! :) I don't need for you to tell me what to research. I decide that for myself because I don't have any time to waste, on a wild goose chase! ;)
And yet this is what you are doing with me at this point, wasting time mr. "I was
researching before you was born", talking like a pre-teen, because 'elders' don't
talk like that.

Come back and waste more time, like I know you will.

Last edited:
Such people like Asa are double minded and are lost in trying to create chaos by pointing towards Egypt. There is a reason why there is an Egypt because Kemet was destroyed. If you understand my meaning then you know where I am going with this assertion. Egypt was a Greek name for Kemet after the Greeks invaded Egypt and then the Romans. Kemet wasn't a warring country quite contrare they used conscription soldiers to fight in wars that usually dealt mainly with their outside territories in the North East corner of Africa now called the Middleeast. Lands like Canaan where so-called Yeshua and his people came from after a great famine in their land. Lands like Canaan were inferior to Kemet and thus paid tribute. Now the Kushites were warriors and lead by queens. Invasions into the Upper Parts of the Nile were not tolerated and invaders were stopped at the gate by legions of Kushites.

As far as Asa Hilliard goes he's like most Boule men and women they want to assimilate. They are into African culture as long as it's displayed as old and outdated but they aren't joining in to help West Africa which actually gave birth to the East and not the other way around. The Holy city of Ile Ife goes back 10,000 years before the birth of so-called Christ. The written works of IFA or Odu goes back some 40,000 years and who knows how far back the oral knowledge goes. So you got to know that these men know what I'm telling you here. They want you to worship Egypt which is Greece. Egypt which is not Kemet and not Africa but the amalgamation of weird sorts. This is why most Africans don't identity with Egypt today or in the past because it's not the same as Kemet where their Egun/Ancestors originated. It's like India is a byproduct of Hindu which is Dravidian mixed with Aryan and not the pure Dravidians or what is termed as IndoKush Valley before the Aryan invasion. But by mixing these men are really worshiping Greece, Romans, Aryans or more bluntly White Supremacy and Racism.

With the combined wealth and knowledge that exists within the circle and houses of the Boule and Prince Hall Masons African American should be a developed people by now. If the whole concept of the Talented Tenth was executed as promised then how come the entire African American community looks like somebody dropped a bomb on it? Vacant buildings, missing businesses, drugged out corners, gangbanging youth, criminalized imagery everywhere. The unemployment is through the roof because there is no effort to make any industrialized national effort to bring prosperity within our domains. Almost 900 billion close to a trillion dollars is spent profligately which means wasted on b.s. And then yall wonder why foreigners like Asians and Hispanics come here and take the jobs, yall get mad at them but they like huh? What the hell yall are rolling in money and aren't even using a dime to grow your communities. And I know what is said about celebrities having millions but those people who make their money in the entertainment field don't have the professional education to lead and thus they aren't responsible for cleaning up this mess. The professional African Americans who secretly lie in this clique circles and have the knowledge to build and implement industry aren't doing what the Talented Tenth is meant to do by it's so-called meaning. But instead they plowed down Booker T. Washington for doing just that and stopped Marcus Garvey dead in his tracks. They oppose all Grass Roots efforts to change the dependent status of African Americans by secret councils making war on genuine African American leadership both here and throughout Diaspora.

The Gatekeepers are the central problem for they have much to lose if we are to embarked upon an African Renaissance. They will oppose the man who came to fix it all and they will continue to oppose those who are born to support that man. So many of you are lukewarm and afraid to speak of the evils of these African American men and women because they look so professional and they so seemingly good deeds. But the greater good they aren't performing they are just doing a little here and there to make an image. And most of you can see but you keep you mouths closed. Why? You are afraid and fear is the mind killer.

Quite verbose there.
The point is KingSango, is that one can accept information,
put forth by another without having to embrace the others ideology
and or ethos or what have you. Nobody is 'squeaky clean'. Whether,
one is boule or not doesn't much matter to me, which is where I going
with glen ford. If his facts are wrong, then put it out there and show how.

Quite verbose there.
The point is KingSango, is that one can accept information,
put forth by another without having to embrace the others ideology
and or ethos or what have you. Nobody is 'squeaky clean'. Whether,
one is boule or not doesn't much matter to me, which is where I going
with glen ford. If his facts are wrong, then put it out there and show how.

I didn't come at you verbose I only spoke what was necessary in perspective to show that despite some Boule members supporting Black History they are doing so as long as it's not Black present. Regardless Egypt or Kemet is a gone away empire and too much has been done on Egypt to lift of African Americans in a pride sort of way. But not much has been done to unite them in support of Africa and therefore bringing about their true freedom and independence.

Glen Ford is Boule as well as Sharpton is not uncommon sight to see them clashing with one another. The whole point of such clashing is to discourage unity amongst African Americans. For instance John Kerry clashed with George Bush Jr but they are both Skull and Bones. Their fights are like little cubs just enough to not hurt the other but put on a show still to confuse the masses about their secret ties. Glen Ford trashes Obama all the time but Glen Ford loves being an American and is patriotic to the White Supremacy and Racism. When will you get it?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back