Law Forum : Al Sharpton's Secret Work As FBI Informant

Thus far all you've done is reactivate the old rumor that Sharpton betrayed Assata Shakur, with no proof! I said I was unable to confirm it one way or the other. Doesn't that statement imply research? If you promise to stop being a rumormonger, I'll promise not to "make a mountain of a mole hill"! It looks to me like since Plan A didn't work, i.e., the allegation that Rev. Sharpton informed on the Mafia, the media has gone to Plan B, i.e., that he informed on Assata Shakur! Dr. Wilson warned us about allowing the enemy to emotionalize us, right brain activity, to get around our critical analytical and thinking skills, left brain activity. Smile First gather all of the pertinent facts, put your emotions aside and think critically about said facts, before you draw you conclusions.
Please, don't lecture me about dr. wilson.
Save that 'emote' paradigm reverse psycho talk.
You are the one posting happy faces and "smile" which are
expressions that are reflective of emotional states.

Either that or you are being condescending. So which is
it?

And explain what that has to do with what he has reported or commented on
such that it refutes many of you claims?
Met him and what? Did y'all go hanging?
Have you had a series of discussions with
him? Would he remember you?
That is certainly not F my I, I can assure you.
You said "Apparently, you don't know glen ford", remember? I said "I met Glen Ford at the Great Harlem Debate...", thereby disproving your allegation, remember? Why do you assume I have to explain anything to you. You haven't answered my question as to whether or not you know Glen Ford? "Would he remember me?"? I don't man worship like you apparently do. I don't care whether or not he remembers me. My ego does not require recognition, or validation by Glen Ford or anyone else. Trust and believe that I am self-confident and self-assured! My first impression of Mr. Ford is the same as my impression of a lot of people on this site, arrogant and opinionated. FYI, Mr. Ford spoke at the debate. Now, again I ask you, do you know Mr. Ford? Have you heard him speak? I'll bet top dollar you haven't if I was a gambling man!!! P.S. Do you know why Destee makes the emotes available?

Before or after I recommend that you do the research?
I was researching before you were born! :) I don't need for you to tell me what to research. I decide that for myself because I don't have any time to waste, on a wild goose chase! ;)

Please, don't lecture me about dr. wilson.
Save that 'emote' paradigm reverse psycho talk.
You are the one posting happy faces and "smile" which are
expressions that are reflective of emotional states.

Either that or you are being condescending. So which is
it?
Don't lecture me about Glen Ford, and I won't lecture you about Dr. Wilson! Dr. Amos N. Wilson is a lot more creditable IMO. Dr. Wilson offers solutions, Glen Ford, like most journalists, just expounds on the problem which is common knowledge to those of us who study!!! ;)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back