Law Forum : Al Sharpton's Secret Work As FBI Informant

Don't make a mountain of a mole hill.
Who said anything about conspiracies?
I said, find if sharpton has denied the claim.
Thus far all you've done is reactivate the old rumor that Sharpton betrayed Assata Shakur, with no proof! I said I was unable to confirm it one way or the other. Doesn't that statement imply research? If you promise to stop being a rumormonger, I'll promise not to "make a mountain of a mole hill"! It looks to me like since Plan A didn't work, i.e., the allegation that Rev. Sharpton informed on the Mafia, the media has gone to Plan B, i.e., that he informed on Assata Shakur! Dr. Wilson warned us about allowing the enemy to emotionalize us, right brain activity, to get around our critical analytical and thinking skills, left brain activity. Smile First gather all of the pertinent facts, put your emotions aside and think critically about said facts, before you draw your conclusions. P.S. You "find out if Sharpton has denied the claim", since it means so much to you! Smile

Last edited:
Apparently, you don't know glen ford. For a number of his commentaries are reports refute much of what you said in the above.
Have you ever heard the phrase, "after they co-opt you; they col' drop you"? Imma leave it on that note.
FYI, I met Glen Ford at the "Great Harlem Debate" on "Is Obama Good For Black People" back in I think 2007. How about you, do you know him. Smile

FYI, I met Glen Ford at the "Great Harlem Debate" on "Is Obama Good For Black People" back in I think 2007. How about you, do you know him. Smile
And explain what that has to do with what he has reported or commented on
such that it refutes many of you claims?
Met him and what? Did y'all go hanging?
Have you had a series of discussions with
him? Would he remember you?
That is certainly not F my I, I can assure you.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back