Law Forum : Al Sharpton's Secret Work As FBI Informant

Did you read the article? The entire article?

And please..., stop it with that "what else is new?" rhetoric.
Don't assume that everybody knows what you know to the
degree that you know it.
As a rule I don't read long messages, as I am not impressed by pontification. I prefer messages that are brief and to the point!!! :) P.S. Don't assume that everybody DOESN'T know what you know, to the degree that you know it!

As a rule I don't read long messages, as I am not impressed by pontification. I prefer messages that are brief and to the point!!! :) P.S. Don't assume that everybody DOESN'T know what you know, to the degree that you know it!
How do you know it is "long"? Well, when you don't read the article, not even just look at the
link, you put yourself at risk at being handsomely flawed in your assertions, which is a disadvantage.

Your "P.S." seesaw rebuttal is..., well let me ask you.

Yes, or no: did I say anything remotely like 'no body knows about this',
or 'I know y'all ain't up on this such as I am'?
See, you said "what else is new?", as If I know all of what or that which you know.
Or anybody else for that matter. I said nothing to suppose that everybody
do not know what I know.

Now if you can't answer that before you get to ego-flexing to which I am going to go on a limb and
predict that you will respond to this, then its a wrap.

Because the trouble with uncovering conspiracies is just like Dr. Amos N. Wilson said, i.e., "by the time you uncover the conspiracies/conspirators IT'S TOO LATE!!! In addition, in this case it's "water under the bridge". Assata Shakur is, and has been alive and well in exile in Cuba, since 1979!
Don't make a mountain of a mole hill.
Who said anything about conspiracies?
I said, find if sharpton has denied the claim.

That isn't all that Glen Ford apparently doesn't know! ;) Apparently he doesn't know that neo-colonialism is the next step in the revolutionary process, after colonialism. That the ruling class, which is white in this country, used Barack Obama to put a black face on white power, to give "African- Americans" the illusion of inclusion, that's neo-colonialism. Whites in South Afrika used Nelson Mandela to put a black face on white power, and give the masses of Afrikans the illusion of inclusion, that's neo-colonialism also. It ain't rocket science or new! Whites use the same tricks over, and over again because they work. They know a divided people are easy to dominate! That whites could divide us on this issue is mind boggling IMO! Rev. Sharpton or the Mafia? Really? If you side with the Mafia you thereby sanction their selling of drugs in our communities, and all the other crimes they commit against us, IMO.
Apparently, you don't know glen ford. For a number of his commentaries and reports refute much of what you said in the above.
Have you ever heard the phrase, "after they co-opt you; they col' drop you"? Imma leave it on that note.

Last edited:
Nowhere does Glen Ford mention that Sharpton is an Alpha Psi nor does he mentions he himself, Glen Ford is a Boule member as well. This dancing around they do even when it looks like they are clashing they are merely putting on a show. Once I found out Sharpton was Boule and a freemason I knew right then he was a skunk. Freemasons and the Fraternal orders used to keep their membership lists a secret but since they figured the brainwashed public thinks these groups are just some frat boys looking to hook up with college chicks that just dropped all the hidden stuff from their front. Anybody still thinks this country is what it appears on the surface is a fool. The Russians and Chinese know that the secret societies are the power wielders and when you see John Kerry Secretary of State you see someone higher in rank to Pres. Obama under the rules of the Freemason rankings. The Boule in which Obama belongs as an Alpha is lower to the Omega Psi which was modeled after the Skull and Bones, actually secretly funded and started by this group, they are higher than the Negroes they inducted into their secrets. John Kerry is an elite family member of the Skull and Bones meaning he didn't have to pledge but was inducted like George Bush jr didn't have to pledge.

Sidebar:

Are you familiar with the late asa hilliard?
If so, what are your thoughts on him?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back