Law Forum : Al Sharpton's Secret Work As FBI Informant

Did he or didn't he?

Facing stunning new details of his work as a federal informant, Sharpton said he “did what was right” when he helped an FBI-NYPD task force known as the “Genovese Squad” go after Mafia figures in the 1980s.

http://m.nydailynews.com/1.1749419#bmb=1
Rev. Sharpton admitted he was an "unpaid informant"! So now the question should be was he wrong? What say you?

Wrong! It has everything to do with black and white. Do you really think "Smoking Gun" would have put this information out if Al Sharpton was white, knowing he might get killed? You accused Rev. Sharpton of being obnoxious, give one example to support your accusation. He has a lot of personality traits that I don't particularly care for, but I don't think obnoxiousness is one of them. He's just outspoken like most leaders, and you have to be kind of loud to be heard! Hell he's a preacher, and have you ever heard of a soft-spoken preacher? I haven't and I've been around almost 65 years. ROFL
it has to do with black/white because you decide to make it that way. You have your opinions about him and that's fine, and you have expressed them, but I also have mine and with that being said, I am sticking by what I said... he's obnoxious.

it has to do with black/white because you decide to make it that way. other than that, I am sticking by what I said... he's obnoxious.
It has to do with black and white because Rev. Al is black, and the Mafia is white! Now that is fact, not an opinion!!! That's obvious isn't it? However, you are entitled to your OPINION that he is obnoxious, even though you can't give one example! I respectfully disagree!

It has to do with black and white because Rev. Al is black, and the Mafia is white! Now that is fact, not an opinion!!! That's obvious isn't it? However, you are entitled to your OPINION that he is obnoxious, even though you can't give one example! I respectfully disagree!
he doesn't know when to shut up even when he is wrong about things. and that has happened a lot. it's Al Sharpton for God Sakes! Need I say more?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back