Law Forum : Al Sharpton's Secret Work As FBI Informant

Now THIS I can get behind (although I'm not going to quote you on it! :lol: ). Everything you wrote sounds "logical" and makes good sense! I mean, if someone bigger than you is threatening you, hayle to the yeah! you look to someone even bigger to protect you! I think I read somewhere that he was going after the music industry on behalf of some rappers, whateva, so yea, I agree with you, MY, er, uh, unquotable "source." ;)

:toast:

Like I said, it's a loooong article, and I haven't finished reading it..... critically. Plus, I was just checking out those "documents" on the side of the article - which turn out to be mere "wallpaper." I read them and saw not one mention of Sharpton's name. Saw the names of government agents, but not Sharpton's.

At any rate, I'll continue scrutinizing the article for the :bs: factor.

As Joe Vallaci would say: ONLY if they don't go into the Witness Protection program. And since you can see Sharpton nearly every day on television WITHOUT stitches..... :)

Again, I don't know Sharpton that well. Although a national figure, he's mostly New York and not living there, I don't have a "fast" opinion of him. But I do know the media, and I know how blacks that displease the white PTB are treated by the media. As such, I'm more inclined to NOT believe anything they say (about blacks in the news) until they come up with PROOF positive.

yessss ... let me be your unnamed "source" ... for they have many in that article.

i didn't really read it all ... :look: ... but in a destee sorta hurried kinda way ... i read it ... :research: ... :lol:

i got enuff to know that they putt'n this man's life at risk ... his and his family's ... which i've not seen before

Sister Kadijah ... you are the one to ask ... as you scrutinize for bs ... have you heard of this happening before?

where the fbi snitches out their own snitches ... while they're alive and easily accessible ... if that's the case

i'm blown away by that possibility ... and so publicly too ... please do share your findings with us / me ... :)

lol @ the documents are wallpaper ... :lol: ... Gurl Quit !!! ... :rofl: ... see ... i aint look at them either

No mention of Sharpton's name on 'em ... ?? ... see ... okay ... we need CSI level investigations on this!

Your last thot mentioned above ... about not trusting their account, the media, when it comes to black men / people ... I AM SO WITH YOU ... i am so with you ... even no matter all that the brother or sister may have done ... it don't even matter ... i'm gonna pull for that brother or sister ... i'm gonna hope they get free ... i'm gonna believe them first ... unless they come out the front door wit the knife in their hand, dripping in blood ... i mean ... then ... i'm gonna hafta move on out da way ... :lol:

but i'm with you Sister ... let us know what you find!

CSI = Kadijah's Investigations ... :lol:

and yeah ... i'm your unnamed source that dun admitted i don't know what da hizzle is goin on ... :lol:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Al Sharpton is Boule and they will do anything for money, fame and power. The Boule have consistently worked in the past for the F.B.I like during the assassinations of their own Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr, check Steve Cokely video. The murder of Malcolm X, which two of the four men who shot Malcolm were black F.B.I agents, they were handed over to police like the other two but they were not heard or seen again. The murder of Tupac Shakur were Boule men, both military and police trained agents, gunned down Tupac while he was in traffic. The murder of Biggie Smalls the same two men, dressed like before in suits and bow ties, they weren't gang bangers as everyone so believes. Likes not forget the setting up of Marcus Garvey was carried out by Boule men. Then the quiet murder of Booker T. Washington was also carried out by Boule men. So this group has consistently worked with the F.B.I and the Military intelligence on keeping the Black community in firm control of White Supremacy so I'm not surprised to see Weird Al doing pro bono work to get his stripes in.

Sharpton graduated from Samuel J. Tilden High School in Brooklyn, and attended Brooklyn College, dropping out after two years in 1975.[17] In 1972, he accepted the position of youth director for the presidential campaign of African-American Congresswoman Shirley Chisholm.[18] He became a tour manager for James Brown in 1973.[19]

633px-Al_Sharpton_by_David_Shankbone.jpg

Al Sharpton is Boule and they will do anything for money, fame and power. The Boule have consistently worked in the past for the F.B.I like during the assassinations of their own Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr, check Steve Cokely video.

:bs:

Can someone say SNITCH?! Oh yeah! Sorry, but I never really liked Al Sharpton. He is such a loudmouth as well as annoying, amongst other things I would rather not mention.
What's wrong with being a loudmouth in defense of black interest? Granted, I'm in total disagreement with most of what he has said and done, but I don't see where he is wrong in this case! Hell "a broke clock is right twice a day", and "a blind squirrel finds a nut every once and awhile!!! Smile I must admit that I'm somewhat surprised by the response by some on this site. But then again, on second thought, I'm not!!!

Al Sharpton is Boule and they will do anything for money, fame and power. The Boule have consistently worked in the past for the F.B.I like during the assassinations of their own Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr, check Steve Cokely video. The murder of Malcolm X, which two of the four men who shot Malcolm were black F.B.I agents, they were handed over to police like the other two but they were not heard or seen again. The murder of Tupac Shakur were Boule men, both military and police trained agents, gunned down Tupac while he was in traffic. The murder of Biggie Smalls the same two men, dressed like before in suits and bow ties, they weren't gang bangers as everyone so believes. Likes not forget the setting up of Marcus Garvey was carried out by Boule men. Then the quiet murder of Booker T. Washington was also carried out by Boule men. So this group has consistently worked with the F.B.I and the Military intelligence on keeping the Black community in firm control of White Supremacy so I'm not surprised to see Weird Al doing pro bono work to get his stripes in.
So in essence you believe that everything that happens, is because the white man makes it happen? And sometimes uses our own kind to make it happen? If that isn't a vote for white supremacy I don't know what is! So where's your proof? P.S. According to Dr. John Henrik Clarke, Booker T. Washington died from complications from a beating he received for peeking in some white woman's door. Oh yeah, while we are on the subject, a white ghost writer wrote Washington's autobiography, Frederick Douglass' to. Smile

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back