Law Forum : Al Sharpton's Secret Work As FBI Informant

Okay ... i understand ... thank you.

Yes @ friends with the FBI ... in that article ... the agent is actually laughing at and mocking Sharpton's cooperation.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

The sad thing though ... is that we live in a system that is unjust to black men ... creating a criminal and dangerous space in which the vast majority must operate if he is to eat, survive, etc., and then when he gets caught doing the only thing made easily and readily available for them to do ... the door is held open and wide for them to get out of that trouble by snitching on someone else ... and now ... they have the added burden and weight of an already traumatizing situation getting worse ... of being publicly outted, mocked, and ridiculed by the very ones that they must negotiate their freedoms from ... putting their (and their families) lives at risk.

Talk about going from the frying pan to the fire ... whew.

Thanks for sharing with me.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee
Peace,

I only saw Sharpton once when I was in college. He said a lot of great things but that's just talk. I don't know his character like that. What I will say is if you play with the devil don't be surprised when he turns on you. The way I see it someone might have been using him and now they're done so his life no longer has any value. That's how it's always been since we've been here in America. They use us as tools and slaves and when they're done with us they throw us to the wolves.

Peace,

I only saw Sharpton once when I was in college. He said a lot of great things but that's just talk. I don't know his character like that. What I will say is if you play with the devil don't be surprised when he turns on you. The way I see it someone might have been using him and now they're done so his life no longer has any value. That's how it's always been since we've been here in America. They use us as tools and slaves and when they're done with us they throw us to the wolves.

Brother Precise Allah ... the article said ... “Joe was shopping him around”.

talk about being used ... can it get worse?! ... they said everything short of we pulled a train on him ... :shame:

i'm traumatized ... i never met him ... never saw him in person ... but dang ... why they gotta do him so bad?

was it not enuff that he sold his soul ... nope ... obviously not ... they want more than his soul ... they want his life

this reminds me of the scene in mandigo ... where they put the brother in the pot and cooked him

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back