Law Forum : Al Sharpton's Secret Work As FBI Informant

You refuse to learn or admit that we have enemies in the house who are worst than the enemies on the outside. Its no wonder why we are going on 461 years since 1553 still enslaved.
Enemies in the house? Are you talking about black people? Are you seriously saying that for 461 years it has been black people who have kept black people enslaved? :10500:If so, you're right. I refuse to believe something so foolish.

Now how about answering some of those questions I asked in response to the lack of legitimacy of your "black boogeyman" Boule accusations in the quoted post. Please.

White people have no issue ousting black traitors as pure mockery of them. Irritated Genie was ousted by the Southern Christian Center as an undercover DHS agent. Irritated Genie is an DHS agent making over 100k a year but is putting out provocateur videos on youtube to bait Blacks into terrorist acts against Whites. But it was simply an operation to gather names and information of people who are in dissent. Those who purchased and bought videos from his shell website, "Waronthehorizion", have all now been cataloged in the Cointelpro file for later targeting.
I have no idea who or what you're talking about here.

There are very serious well financed counterintelligence programs to keep Blacks in America underdeveloped because we are an enslaved group. It amazes me that some of you on here are quoting Neely Fuller who describes in detail the ingenius systematic operation of White Supremacy, and Neely Fuller Jr acknowledges Civil Rights leaders like Al Sharpton as agents for White Supremacy. You can't serve two masters Khadijah, unless you love one and hate the other.
More "lack of legitimacy." I don't even know who Neely Fuller is. SMH

Like Katt Williams is always talking about Illuminati and then jumps to say how proud he is to be an American. How his son is in the Air Force. You can't be proud of the hateful heritage of this country and what it continues to do to human beings of African descent. I won't listen to Katt Williams anymore after hearing him make this contradicting statements.

I'm not inciting you to hate America
King Sango, you give yourself waaaaaaaaaay too much credit to think you can "incite" me to hate anyone. You use hate to deal with frustration, not I.

because that is your choice but until America stops hating human beings of African descent we must remain indifferent to her for our own self preservation. I don't agree with Blacks who join up in secret societies worshiping Greeks as being the founders of civilization. Then having secret membership lists that those members gangstalk and jump on grass roots leadership to keep the Black community entrenched in old ineffective Civil Rights policies. While touting Americanism, patriotism but what has that done for Black America? Everywhere our situations are dire and human rights crisis because we aren't allowed to develop as a group.

[/quote]
Be careful of how you phrase your concerns. One shouldn't have to wait for "permission" to take control of one's life and destiny. As for your musings on the Boule, unless it's tied in with the Mafia or the folks who put out The Smokin' Gun, it's irrelevant to this thread.

Sister ... i deleted the other people's posts.

It's just sump'n 'bout take'n folks words they post somewhere else, and post'n 'em here.

It don't seem right. I don't want people doing us this way, so i don't let us do others that way.

Anywho ... i got / get your point ... i'm witchoo ... :love:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

With all due respect, I've never seen a poster who didn't want as many people as possible to read their "opinion." Even people on this board have said they don't write for "likes" or even other posters, but for LURKERS (I've said the same a many a time myself! :blush: ).

There is no way those white people making those "I hope he gets killed!" comments about Sharpton DIDN'T want as many people as possible to read their opinions.... in hope that someone not as cowardly as themselves would do it! I think you do black people on Destee a better service by allowing us to read what white people think about us and ours. We don't live in a vacuum. We need to know! :)

P.S.
And 5 or 10 out of hundreds of comments? The article affected whites as much as it did blacks. The diff is in the "comments." Comments, I might add, that 1) they were not shy about making, 2) were NOT "private messages" and 3) that they want broadcast as widely as possible! :flamethrower:

Be a doll. Help 'em out! ;)

With all due respect, I've never seen a poster who didn't want as many people as possible to read their "opinion." Even people on this board have said they don't write for "likes" or even other posters, but for LURKERS (I've said the same a many a time myself! :blush: ).

There is no way those white people making those "I hope he gets killed!" comments about Sharpton DIDN'T want as many people as possible to read their opinions.... in hope that someone not as cowardly as themselves would do it! I think you do black people on Destee a better service by allowing us to read what white people think about us and ours. We don't live in a vacuum. We need to know! :)

P.S.
And 5 or 10 out of hundreds of comments? The article affected whites as much as it did blacks. The diff is in the "comments." Comments, I might add, that 1) they were not shy about making, 2) were NOT "private messages" and 3) that they want broadcast as widely as possible! :flamethrower:

Be a doll. Help 'em out! ;)

lol @ be a doll and help 'em out ... :rofl: ... hahahahaha ... :lol: ... too funneee ... :)

but now that the laff'n is over ... hahahaha ... :lol: ... :love:

nawww ... but fa real doe ... when it comes to people's personal comments that they've posted on a web site ... this community takes the position that if they had the wherewithal to post them there (wherever that site is) ... then they'd post them here too ... if that is what they wanted ... so we will wait for that, should it come to pass ... or read the words where they actually posted them.

Additionally ... destee.com is about our own words ... your words ... my words ... every Member's own words ... not necessarily, primarily, or preferably, the words of others. Even the posting of other people's articles is limited.

This is old policy, though it's not had to be mentioned often ... as most don't run into it ... :look:

You won't find anyone else doing this ... bringing folk's posts from other sites ... without being stopped.

Be a CSI Level Investigator / Challenger ... and peruse the 16 years of evidence on the table ... :)

My decision stands as is.

Love You!

Destee

lol @ be a doll and help 'em out ... :rofl: ... hahahahaha ... :lol: ... too funneee ... :)

but now that the laff'n is over ... hahahaha ... :lol: ... :love:

nawww ... but fa real doe ... when it comes to people's personal comments that they've posted on a web site ... this community takes the position that if they had the wherewithal to post them there (wherever that site is) ... then they'd post them here too ... if that is what they wanted ... so we will wait for that, should it come to pass ... or read the words where they actually posted them.

Additionally ... destee.com is about our own words ... your words ... my words ... every Member's own words ... not necessarily, primarily, or preferably, the words of others. Even the posting of other people's articles is limited.

This is old policy, though it's not had to be mentioned often ... as most don't run into it ... :look:

You won't find anyone else doing this ... bringing folk's posts from other sites ... without being stopped.

Be a CSI Level Investigator / Challenger ... and peruse the 16 years of evidence on the table ... :)

My decision stands as is.

Love You!

Destee
Any black person over the age of 40, who doesn't know what most whites think about us in 2014, hasn't read or misread our history! :confused: I appreciate and support your position on this issue! :)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back