Law Forum : Al Sharpton's Secret Work As FBI Informant

Discussion in 'Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership' started by Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl, Apr 7, 2014.

1. RAPTOR

RAPTOR Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,115
    Really now?

If you don't mind, listen to this and give me your thoughts on what he is talking about.
    ...What he is saying.

Nevermind the boule stuff.
    To any degree: Is he right, is he wrong? Do you agree/disagree?

There are 7 parts byetheway...

2. RAPTOR

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,115
    Talking about the article in this thread.

3. KingSango

KingSango Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +390
    It seems like he's mounting a defensive against censorship of African studies at controlled universities. Because mind you uncontrolled universities can teach whatever they want to their students. But if you want federal grants and loans available to your students at your school then you might have to comply. It's sound like a legal issue that would have to be fought in court from hand washing with White secret society members in the court. This is classical Boule stunting, keep the ball in the U.S Court, win a battle then declare yourself as a freedom fighter. But the whole issue is when are we going to get our own nation with our own courts where we won't have to fight these absurd legal battles? Isn't it funny the Africans studied in John Jackson's research, they are promoting to African American students, developed their own nations, their own judicial systems? But the Boule know they are playing a game and it's one where the white man always wins because it's his game.

Did I tell you that once a White mason reaches his 33 and 1/3rd degree there's a ritual they do that's kind of foretelling of how Boule men are really viewed by the White secret societies? When a White mason reaches his 33 and 1/3rd degree he's taken to a hidden underground location. When he arrives there's a ceremony where he gets instructed to beat and sodomize this elderly blackman who is tied up. This elderly blackman is the Grand Achron of the Boule, usually a high yellow Negro or sometimes dark but he's a high level Boule member. Then the White mason is told that in order to keep his civilization in tact he must tie up and keep down the blackman. This is a ritual that is designed to create and instill the sadistic nature that White secret societies headmen most possess in order to keep their oppression of the Black race going.

4. RAPTOR

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,115
    I find that useful. That tells me how I am to inform the youth in (or out of) my family,
    particularly those who intend on going to college, what they might expect.

5. KingSango

KingSango Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +390
    Keep your children away from this ravishment of souls. Please let them know the real deal no matter how graphic. But warn them they must not speak of it or there might be consequences of being gangstalked by those who choose to be in it. Just avoid it and keep it moving should be the wisdom.

6. sekou kasimu

sekou kasimu PanAfrikanist Revolutionary MEMBER

United States
    Retired Ironworker
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +1,043
    Which means you haven't met him, and don't know him like I thought! Save your BS for the unenlightened, fish ain't biting here Bro! Smile Don't make accusations you can't prove!

7. sekou kasimu

United States
    Retired Ironworker
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +1,043
    QUESTIONS: Where is your evidence that Asa Hilliard was Boule? Where can I find the historical information you posted?

8. RAPTOR

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,115

9. sekou kasimu

United States
    Retired Ironworker
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +1,043
    Which means you have no evidence! Just a "bald unsubstantiated allegation" masquerading as fact!!! You are in good company here. That's "par for the course"!!! Smile You should put me on ignore so I won't waste your time! Smile

10. RAPTOR

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,115
    'They' co -opt you then they col' drop you.
    Which is usually the consequence of selling ones tail
    on that level...