Law Forum : Al Sharpton's Secret Work As FBI Informant

he doesn't know when to shut up even when he is wrong about things. and that has happened a lot. it's Al Sharpton for God Sakes! Need I say more?
And name one thing that he was wrong about, and wouldn't shut up! Now that would be proof, but you haven't named ONE thing! You keep making what is known in the white court of law as, "a bald, unsubstantiated allegation"!!!

Oh and to add, I'll give him credit about the Trayvon Martin situation, but even a broken clock is right twice a day. Just saying.
Actually it's "a broke clock is right twice a day"! Get it right! Smile If I happen to run into him, I'll tell him you said you "give him credit about the Trayvon Martin situation,..". I'm sure he will be thrilled! Smile On a more serious note though, what if the Mafia has him killed? What would you think, and how would you feel? Strike that question, it might constitute "personalizing the discussion". LOL

Actually it's "a broke clock is right twice a day"! Get it right! Smile If I happen to run into him, I'll tell him you said you "give him credit about the Trayvon Martin situation,..". I'm sure he will be thrilled! Smile On a more serious note though, what if the Mafia has him killed? What would you think, and how would you feel? Strike that question, it might constitute "personalizing the discussion". LOL
I have no ill feelings toward Al Sharpton. I don't wish anything bad to happen to him. I just wish he would sit down and shut up if he doesn't know what he is talking about. He thinks he's helping but he isn't. He lies and everything else. I just don't like the guy. Plain and simple and I do not need to justify that to you or anyone else!

So will Shaniqua and Rashid.

What black person with money, fame and power does Steve Cokely say was involved in the assassination of Dr. King?

Were they Boule?

The Boule are rarely cops. And, if as you say, they are men of money, fame and power, then we should recognize their names when you post them.

So now the Boule are hit men? :huh:

Don't know if he was set up (can YOU tell us how?), but do know the Boule didn't cry when he was deported.

From Wikipedia:

No black boogeyman Boule involved. :10500:

How is snitching on the Mob keeping the black community in firm control of White Supremacy?

You refuse to learn or admit that we have enemies in the house who are worst than the enemies on the outside. Its no wonder why we are going on 461 years since 1553 still enslaved.

White people have no issue ousting black traitors as pure mockery of them. Irritated Genie was ousted by the Southern Christian Center as an undercover DHS agent. Irritated Genie is an DHS agent making over 100k a year but is putting out provocateur videos on youtube to bait Blacks into terrorist acts against Whites. But it was simply an operation to gather names and information of people who are in dissent. Those who purchased and bought videos from his shell website, "Waronthehorizion", have all now been cataloged in the Cointelpro file for later targeting.

There are very serious well financed counterintelligence programs to keep Blacks in America underdeveloped because we are an enslaved group. It amazes me that some of you on here are quoting Neely Fuller who describes in detail the ingenius systematic operation of White Supremacy, and Neely Fuller Jr acknowledges Civil Rights leaders like Al Sharpton as agents for White Supremacy. You can't serve two masters Khadijah, unless you love one and hate the other.

Like Katt Williams is always talking about Illuminati and then jumps to say how proud he is to be an American. How his son is in the Air Force. You can't be proud of the hateful heritage of this country and what it continues to do to human beings of African descent. I won't listen to Katt Williams anymore after hearing him make this contradicting statements.

I'm not inciting you to hate America because that is your choice but until America stops hating human beings of African descent we must remain indifferent to her for our own self preservation. I don't agree with Blacks who join up in secret societies worshiping Greeks as being the founders of civilization. Then having secret membership lists that those members gangstalk and jump on grass roots leadership to keep the Black community entrenched in old ineffective Civil Rights policies. While touting Americanism, patriotism but what has that done for Black America? Everywhere our situations are dire and human rights crisis because we aren't allowed to develop as a group.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back