Black Spirituality Religion : Akashic Records....

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by GeorgeM, May 16, 2008.

1. GeorgeM

GeorgeM Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +33
    Have any of you here researched them? If so, care to share your experiences?

2. Yardlee

Yardlee Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    I've had an experience like that. Last year, I bought a mazda with a manual transmission. I didn't know diddly squat about driving it. I tried for two days to practice and I still couldn't get it. I was frustrated.

I asked my Higher Self to channel the collective experiences within the Akashic records of individuals driving a stick shift car. For the next two nights, I had very rapid dreams of people driving stick shifts. The next day, I got in the car, it came just about naturally. I'm "self taught." I did asked a few experienced stick shift drivers a few questions about proper downshifting. Other than that it was all me.

I got the idea from the "Matrix" movie, when Trinity had instruction on flying a helicopter downloaded into her memory.

:em17:

3. GeorgeM

United States
    Ratings:
    +33
    oh wow that is very interesting....let me ask this.....how exactly did you ask your higher self? did you meditate on it?

4. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

I GET STUFF JUST WALKING AROUND THE NEIGHBORHOOD, ALL KIND OF STUFF POPS INTO MY HEAD, ALL TYPE OF ANCIENT INFO COMES INTO ME.

5. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    I recall my first Vodou party I attended. When the houngan was drawing the veve for the lwa being celebrated I looked on as if I've done it plenty of times. I knew the design and pattern the veve should have been.

I had one astral travel experience where I went to some place called the Akashic nexus. There a heard a voice given me instruction on a few esoteric things. As Brother Bobby Hemmit breaks it, Akashic = Akasha = Kesh = Kush = Kes = Ks.

Blackbird

6. Yardlee

Yardlee Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    You basically ask your Higher Self with a geniune intent in a direct way.

The aspects of the mind are fascinating to work with.

I told my subconscious the night before to wake me up at 6am. Apparently I over slept because my subconscious had a hard time waking me up the "peaceful way". At 6:45 am, a big *** cockroach entered my dream and I woke the fuuck up!!! I realized immediately that my subconscious invoked a fear to give a "***** wake up call".

Two years ago, I was studying Jungian psychology. Carl Jung is one of my favorite authors and psychologist of all time. Studying his work caused my psyche to awakened in ways I never would have foreseen.

Through his work on Archetypes such as the Shadow Self, the Anima/Animus, and his theory of the unconscious and collective unconscious, I was able work on my own psyche.

It got so deep where I went to an astral realm of "Sexualities" in which I performed oral sex on the Goddess of love and lust, Aphrodite while sex crazed orgies were happening as far as the eye could see. I guess that was my initiation into her world. Afterwards, I explored her kingdom in bits and pieces in an invisible astral shealth so that others wouldn't see me lurking. I never knew there was sooooo much sex and freaky deeky **** on the astral plane. The adventure came to a screeching hault when I was confronted by a dark being in the lower areas of her kingdom.

7. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

JUNG IS THE ****, PEEP THIS - HE SO TIGHT THAT IN PSYCHOLOGY ON COLLEGE CAMPUSES YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO EVEN TALK ABOUT JUNG. YOU CAN TALK ABOUT FREUD , SKINNER, PAVLOW ETC.... BUT YOU SAY JUNG AND THEY DISMISS HIM. THE REASON WHY BECAUSE HE REALLY TOLD WHAT THIS **** WAS ALL ABOUT.

8. GeorgeM

United States
    Ratings:
    +33

LMAO.....that happened to me just this morning.....I set my alarm to come to work and went back to sleep....as I was entering another deep sleep I heard a loud as doorbell so loud that I sat straight up.....my higher self waking me up with a bang lol

9. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    The same be happening to me, I don't know whether its from me or not. I remember in a lecture someone saying that the brain "downloads" near 400 billion bytes of information a day but we only process or use like 100,000, what is all this information trying to be "downloaded"!!!

I know many older heads who say they don't even read anymore, or reading ain't even what it is anymore. When they said that they had me thinking...

10. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    Yo, a couple of times before I went to sleep real late in the night I told myself that I would get a full sleep even though I only had like 4 hours before I had to wake up. Each time I woke up and felt like I had been sleep for like 8-10 hours. I even had my friends try it and it worked for them too. Interesting...