Amun-Ra : Airlines Conspiracy!

Discussion in 'Amun-Ra' started by Amun-Ra, Mar 14, 2002.

1. Amun-Ra

Amun-Ra Well-Known Member MEMBER

Sales Management
    Ratings:
    +14
    In all my years of airplane travel, I have set next to 350 lb. men and women, convicted criminals, people with diarrhea of the mouth, escapees from the funk farm and a few kindly old ladies, but I have never set next to a pretty woman—unless I brought her with me.

On low cost airlines where there are no assigned seats, people are free to choose who they sit next to at least until the plane begins to fill up and then they must take whatever seat is available. However, most of my flying has been with airlines with pre-assigned seating and it would seem that during 20 plus years of flying that at least one pretty woman would have had a seat assignment next to mine, but it never happened. I’ve seen plenty of pretty women in airports and on airplanes, but in 20 years of flying not one has set next to me. I am beginning to smell a conspiracy.

I believe the airlines have my name and picture posted some place that only I can’t see and they allow other air travelers to avoid me. Lately, I think my face is scanned each time I enter an airport and an alert goes out to all the carriers telling them to be sure not to seat a woman of even moderately good looks within two rows of me. I see them whispering and typing rapidly while I stand in line to give up my boarding pass so I can take my pre-assigned seat. In know they are talking about me and scanning the crowd for any undesirables they can seat next to me.

You are probably thinking that I am paranoid and insecure, but I know different. It is a setup and I am the unwilling pawn in a game of air subterfuge designed to keep me off their planes. They even have me marked on the Internet. Being able to book a flight and choose a seat over the Internet is great and the fares are cheaper, but I now that even that is rigged against me. Somehow the seating arrangement charts are warning other fliers of my whereabouts on the plane and suggesting that passengers sit elsewhere which leaves me as prey for those conniving gate ticket agents who take great glee in sitting man with terminal flatulence next to me.

I’m not looking for women, but after 20 years of riding with axe-murderers, dictators, bag-women and prisoners in chains—I know the deal. They don’t want me on their airplanes, but that’s okay because I plan to wait them out. Sooner or later it is going to happen. One day when there are no more seats left except the one next to me, then, it will happen.

She will be goddess beautiful. Perfect in every way and she will glide down the aisle and sit next to me. Her perfume will float with her as I stand to let her in the seat next to window. Everyone will see the beautiful woman set next to me and I will have won. Of course, being paranoid and untrusting, I know they won’t let this happen and the beautiful woman will have beard stubble and an Adam’s apple the size of a walnut.

Fortunately, the airlines don’t control the seating arrangements outside of the airport. When that sleek black car pulls up to the curb and I get in, I know the passenger of my dreams will be sitting next to me as she has done always.

:heart:

2. Thandiwe

Thandiwe Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    you are correct Amun. it is a conspiracy. I used to work for a major airlines, work both the ticket and gate counters.

not only do we not seat good looking men with attractive women but we give a head's up to the other customer service workers at your other destinations. LOL!

3. Amun-Ra

Sales Management
    Ratings:
    +14
    I knew it--I knew it!

I knew it was no accident--y'all had it in for me--I now know that the screaming babies next to me were not an accident--that's discrimination--I knew it -I knew it! At last I am vindicated!

Ra

:D

4. Bishop

Bishop Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +86
    Hey RA!! I'm with ya here....but the consolation prize with me is that i have always had gorgeous flight attendants, who always made it their business to spend the flight chatting with the Bishop...even had some followup visits after the flight...:wink:

5. Amun-Ra

Sales Management
    Ratings:
    +14
    That hurt!

Man that stings--the only flight attendants who talk to me are the ones who used to work Air Russia and wrestled for the USSR--Ra

:) :) :)

6. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    Ra..... u know what ya right she had a flight wit me too
    last week ****! but i got to chat wit my beautiful attendant
    like Bishop said even a after visit to off set my flight wit dis
    drag queen! man ............

7. j'hiah

j'hiah Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +70
    dang

i'm sorry $$RICH$$.

8. Amun-Ra

Sales Management
    Ratings:
    +14
    I Was SIngle Once!

I thought, just once when I was single, I would meet one pretty girl on the airplane, but it never happened. I ain't the most handsomeman in the world but, ****, I ain't no Quasi Moto either--now I just want it to happen so I know that is not me who attracts all the screaming babies, prisoners and people who haven't bathed in three weeks.

:puke:

9. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    i feel ya brutha

10. Amun-Ra

Sales Management
    Ratings: