Black People : Air ambulance company reveals unprotected 'clipboard man' is one of their supervisors

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by UBNaturally, Oct 17, 2014.

1. UBNaturally

UBNaturally Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    Air ambulance company reveals unprotected 'clipboard man' is one of their supervisors - and claims that NOT wearing hazmat clothes actually makes transporting Ebola patients SAFER

The air ambulance company that has flown six American Ebola patients has revealed that the unprotected 'clipboard man' spotted without a protective suit on Wednesday night is actually one of their supervisors.

Phoenix Air, which owns the specialized medical jet that took infected nurse Amber Vinson from Dallas to Atlanta, said the man's presence actually makes the transportation process safer.

The 'clipboard man' became an overnight sensation after he was spotted helping to load Ms Vinson on the plane wearing nothing but a dress shirt and slacks - while the four other medical workers around him were in full hazmat gear.

He was seen twice using his bare hands to handle things given to him by protected workers as news helicopters filmed from above.

'Who's the idiot who thinks all the protection he needs from Ebola is a f******' clipboard?' demanded one Twitter user.

[​IMG]
    Is he with the CDC? Both the ambulance company and Emory University Hospital said the unprotected man with the clipboard (center) is not one of their employees - meaning he is likely a CDC employee

[​IMG]
    A man in plain clothes was seen on the tarmac Wednesday afternoon, as the second Ebola patient (in yellow hazmat suit) boarded a flight to Atlanta, Georgia

[​IMG]
    The man is seen boarding the flight, after exchanging several objects with the hazmat crew

[​IMG]
    Clipboard man appears to have flown on the same flight as infected Miss Vinson, as he is seen in footage of her getting into an ambulance at an airport in Atlanta

[​IMG]
    He is also seen here holding a hazmat bag as the protected workers dispose of waste

[​IMG]
    A plane carrying Miss Vinson, who tested positive for Ebola, departs Love Field for Atlanta

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rting-ebola-patients-safer.html#ixzz3GN2O85Jp

Finally figured out where the CDC was getting these planes from...
    Phoenix Air, hence the PA suffix tag on them.

http://phoenixair.com/home.html

Phoenix Air says on its website that it has some of the only aircraft in the world uniquely designed for critical air ambulance tasks — two highly modified Gulfstream III jets

I have been able to track the two tags down:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

N163PA & N173PA

These are the two planes that the CDC is using to transport "Ebola victims" to the US

Have been used before, Gulfstream II and Gulfstream III

Read more below:
    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1843290/posts
    http://www.cdc.gov/news/2006_10/airplane.htm

The video is a better watch and more interesting
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/embed/video/1127902.html

2. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    Interesting video

Man drops son off for treatment for "Ebola", which is obvious because he is in the late stages as he rolls in pain with "mud stained" paints due to diarrhea.

Then sits up as the pain has gone away after getting word that he will be allowed to enter.

Father walks away while talking, with what looks like a decent amount of currency in his right hand that wasn't visible before.

Did he have to pay someone, or did someone pay him?
    Things that make you go "Hmmmm"

3. Josef

Josef Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Electrical wiring tech
    Ratings:
    +411
    Makes me wonder if the info presented on the news is a bit of propaganda, and that Ebola isn't as serious as they are making it.

Looks as though either he isn't worried and was simply caught on
    camera, while the others were playing their roles in the hype and hysteria.

Lights...camera...action.
    Same with the guys rolling around on the ground.

This brings me back to a video I saw on YouTube were a father of one of the children gunned down in the Sandy hook masacre was joking, laughing right

before press conference, and just before he was about to give his statement,...went into character of being a distraught father...
    Puts me in mind too of the news anchor woman who gave news of massive flooding in this particular certain area, as she sat in a row boat rowing away

giving her report, two men cut through the camera shot, walking through the so called massive flood and the water barely covered their ankles...

Walking on water maybe?

Cracked me up because it seemed they cut through the shot to show how full of it this women was.

The news anchors back at the station chimed in on how ridiculous she looked.

Where'd the row boat come from?

I'm not saying Ebola isn't serious, and will take keep a watchful eye to see which way this goes, but it just that I have to take Moms advice... ''Son, you can't go believing everything you see and hear on T.V''

4. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    I try not to throw the baby out with the bathwater, though some are trying their best to promote the hysteria vs. attempt to get some understanding without the media and big-pharma driven propaganda.

Again, consider that there are almost no more reports of "Malaria" occurring now, basically combining all similar symptoms into the "Ebola" stat line in order to raise the supposed "Epidemic".

Malaria is more serious than "Ebola River Virus" in many "African" countries, yet it gets push to the back just as "HIV/AIDS" has been.

And to the point of how "Big Media" operates to prolong or over exaggerate a story whether under orders or for personal gains, here are a few of those prop videos:

Used to have lots of respect for the intelligence of our elders, but over the years I have come to realize we are on our own for the most part, and have to do the research and intellectual collaborations with those that have not yet become bitten by the zombie virus of corporate media sensationalism.

Stay woke, for everyone else... stay safe

5. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    To follow up on that...

When Fox News lashes out against "Neo-Cons" and "Neo-Libs" alike, ruh roh

6. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    This seems to be a legit interview

Duncan didn't fly in the pretty CDC plane, for some reason he had to fly on United Airlines flight to Brussels, Belgium.

The other 3 "white" infected persons were flown via the special CDC Gulfstream III medical jet that all stopped off for a refueling in Maine.

Then I guess to Washington, D.C. on to Texas.

Listen to the stage actor (interviewer) attempt to steer the guest into accepting that there was "nothing that could be done", essentially suggesting that his uncle's fate was sealed when they released him with a 100+ temperature.

They burnt (cremated) his body without telling them he claims, but the "reporter" continues to say "I am so sorry".

Notice how the nurse that treated him and is supposedly sick, is getting more attention than the "African" that nobody wanted to come. Blaming the "African" for it and basically saying he dispensable.

Ebola patient properly screened at airport before departing Liberia
    Posted by Jenny Jiang
    on Thursday, October 2, 2014

upload_2014-10-17_22-49-57.png

Thomas Duncan, the first confirmed Ebola patient in the United States, appeared to have been properly screened by airport staff before departing Liberia, according to the Director of the Center for Disease Control.

• Notice this says "FIRST CONFIRMED", as the timeline shows two others were treated prior to Duncan.

[​IMG]

While Duncan flew on this, because they didn't know until later...
      upload_2014-10-17_22-20-36.jpeg

Still not sure why he went to Belgium.

“That individual had their temperature taken. It was taken by an individual who was trained by the CDC. It was taken with a thermometer that is approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for measuring temperatures of patients in hospitals and elsewhere, and his temperature was 37.3 [celsius] i.e. 97.3 fahrenheit,” said Dr. Thomas Frieden, CDC Director. “He didn’t have a fever when he was in transit and all of our subsequent interviews confirmed that he began having symptoms four or five days after he arrived in this country, on the 24th of September.”

• He didn't have a fever when he was in transit, but the hospital releases him with a 103 F degree temperature, because of no insurance (Enter Obamacare)

Duncan's temperature was 103 while he was in the emergency room at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital on Sept. 25. The fever was marked with an exclamation point in the hospital's record keeping system, according to the Associated Press.

Despite his symptoms and explaining to his doctors that he had recently returned from Libera, Duncan was sent home with a prescription for antibiotics and told to take Tylenol. Duncan had helped a pregnant woman to the hospital in Monrovia, Liberia, during his trip. She and others who came into contact with her later died.

He went to the emergency room of Texas Health Presbyterian in Dallas on Sept. 24, but was sent home. By Sept. 27, his condition had worsened. An ambulance that day took him back to the hospital, where he stayed in isolation.

The hospital has changed its explanation several times about when Duncan arrived and what he said about his travel history. It has acknowledged that Duncan told them on his first visit that he came from West Africa.

Stay woke

7. kidkhuti33

kidkhuti33 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +66
    I honestly Ebola is nothing more than a scare tactic. Covering up the truth, the continued infiltration and destruction of Earth indigenous inhabitants. I also read that Red Cross Volunteers being attacked and murdered by Natives as they attempt to bring Ebola to the via VACCINES. Those volunteers deserved to die in my opinion since they invaded someone home, speaking a foreign language, wielding weapons (vaccines in needles that would kill them due to lack of western germ exposure).
    Ebola Virus, faking it and injecting healthy people for too long. My mom pointed this out to me one day, Africans have protocol for dealing with Ebola. American government stepped in and said hey Africa you cant do it like I can so Im coming over there and bringing the military to cure you and also Im staying under the guise of medical emergency.