Black People : AIDS Vaccine Closer to Reality

Full Speed,

Just wondering if you've ever seen this piece on the origins of aids?

No, not this particular one. I have watched another one with simular points. I did, just now, watch all 6 parts of that piece. Although it doesn't definatively make the case, I believe there is enough evidence to support the probability that it was started in connection with the polio vaccine. The video does not show how the virus came to spread via sexual contact or blood. Perhaps I remember incorrectly, I thought when this thing first started it seemed to mainly effect the gay community. Even today, it is most frequently spread via sexual contact.

My point in the post you replied to is that regardless of how it started, the way to avoid it is to not have sex with an infected person. As far as I know, two people involved in a committed monogomous relationship have virtually no chance of contracting this virus.

No, not this particular one. I have watched another one with simular points. I did, just now, watch all 6 parts of that piece. Although it doesn't definatively make the case, I believe there is enough evidence to support the probability that it was started in connection with the polio vaccine. The video does not show how the virus came to spread via sexual contact or blood. Perhaps I remember incorrectly, I thought when this thing first started it seemed to mainly effect the gay community. Even today, it is most frequently spread via sexual contact.

My point in the post you replied to is that regardless of how it started, the way to avoid it is to not have sex with an infected person. As far as I know, two people involved in a committed monogomous relationship have virtually no chance of contracting this virus.

Again this is not true, you are repeating propaganda from the Reagan and Bush years. What bout hemophiliacs? what about people who got HIV from from needles sticks (health care workers) It is comments like this that prevented the West from learning about the spread of HIV in 80's, comments this is the reason why the black community is now disproportionately affected in the US than any other group. We need get out out of the sand and look at facts not propaganda fueled by religious zealots.

Someone just presented a video which blatantly shows you the TRUTH and obvious cover up yet to you it doesn't make the case? You heard first had testimony from Africans who worked with that NAZI doctor in the 50's yet this video doesn't make the case?

Again this is not true, you are repeating propaganda from the Reagan and Bush years. What bout hemophiliacs? what about people who got HIV from from needles sticks (health care workers) It is comments like this that prevented the West from learning about the spread of HIV in 80's, comments this is the reason why the black community is now disproportionately affected in the US than any other group. We need get out out of the sand and look at facts not propaganda fueled by religious zealots.

Someone just presented a video which blatantly shows you the TRUTH and obvious cover up yet to you it doesn't make the case? You heard first had testimony from Africans who worked with that NAZI doctor in the 50's yet this video doesn't make the case?

The "FACTS NOT PROPAGANDA" is that two people involved in a committed monogomous relationship have virtually no chance of contracting this virus.

Do you have data or information that indicates there is a way for committed married couples to contact this virus other than ways that have been virtually eliminated such as dirty needles or other VERY rare things.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back