AIDS:THE CURE IS....

Discussion in 'Black Health and Wellness' started by Seneb, Jun 6, 2010.

1. Seneb

Seneb Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,187
    YOUR NUTRITION!

People like Dr Sebi,Laila Africa and other tell us that our nutrition is vital for years.Many traditional doctors across the world cure most disease like Cancer and yes even Aids,but their achievements are never(and will never) be recognize by western science,because they are not considered scientific.

The man in this video,is Luc Montagnier,the french doctor who "identified" the HIV virus in 1983.What he say in this clip is nothing new under the sun,but in this world,truth has a color and this color is WHITE,so check this out:

2. Gorilla

Gorilla Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,399
    A good diet improves overall health, but to call it a cure for serious conditions that require medical attention is dangerous.

3. Seneb

Ratings:
    +1,187

Western science "cure" disease by attacking the symptoms not the root of the disease.As a matter of fact,Western society never look at the root of any problem,there are symptomatic people.

On the other side,aboriginal people treat the root of the problem;thus by having a correct and rigorous diet you can avoid almost all disease.Your food is your medicine,listen carefully what Carpentier say.Youtube Dr Sebi,Laila Afrika,Jewel Pookrum for more informations.

4. Ugonna

Ugonna Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +11
    thank seneb for dropping the knowledge. I been a vegan for about 6 months now and i have experienced wat is my birth right ( great health)

i also did research on the subject and it appears to be true aslong as you keep your body in its original balance (healthy) by proper nutrition and food..you'll never get sick or feel bad :10500:

btw im 18.. started early :em0200:

5. Seneb

Ratings:
    +1,187
  6. Rolandli

Rolandli New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Pretty wigs for you

We are providing all kinds of nice wigs, like full lace wigs, lace front wigs,celebities wigs. Please go to our website for your attraction. The items you buy will be sent directly to your address. Paypal is avaiable for billing. Both wholesale and retail are acceptable.

Mail:[email protected]