Africa : AIDS is killing Africa's Soldiers

Blackbird said:
Another argument to its man-made origin is that roughly 20% of all Northern Europeans are immune to it. This is funny due to its recent arrival in the annals of human pathogens. A friend once told me that in some Afrikan countries, the condoms that are given out were unusually porous - meaning - holes were punched into latex with needles. If this is true, it sounds like a sick game for real. Somewhat preventive barriers not preventive at all. Modus operandi Europeansis.

That's deep BlackBird....and it makes the blood boil!! :madd:

Sounds to me like Blacks worldwide need to band together and start contributing private dollars targeted toward AIDS research which includes not just finding a cure, but also finding the culprits to be held responsible for its creation and begin prosecuting them (even if its governments) in a world court with Black judges and juries. Punishment for guilt should be something just as horrific as AIDS that they are susceptible to at no cost to taxpayers. Then Blacks should demand reparations for ALL the injustices they have suffered at the hands of their oppressors--past, present and future loss potential if the status quo, promulgated by racism, is maintained.

Works for me!

Queenie :spinstar:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back