Africa : AIDS is killing Africa's Soldiers

panafrica

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 24, 2002
The Diaspora
the more and more i see things, the more and more i am convinced that hiv is a man made disease...countries such as africa and india do not believe in using condoms, it's not part of their culture(thus the reason for the diseases creation)...any 3rd world country is going to have low condom use...this news of nigeria's military is really hard to take...over 50%?...i hope that this is not true...
one love
kkhasm

AIDS is starting to hit Asia (China, Korea, etc) very hard as well brother Khasm13. I didn't use to believe AIDS was man made, but now you can't help but wonder. Why are only non-white countries/continents being affected? I for one don't believe the sexual practices of whites are any different than non-whites. Also two of the biggest factors that "supposedly" contribute to AIDS in the African American community: Drug Use & Bi-sexuality....are not factors in Africa. We (black people) need to develop a cure for this disease soon.

i know pan...india is being crippled by this disease...i'll never put the white mans intrinsic need for dominance past my suspicion...it's not like they haven't tried genocide before...i do think non-white individuals are less prone to use condoms though due to the availability in the specific countries...it's hitting us hard and you are right pan, we as black people need to find a cure before it is too late...
one love
khasm

Khasm13 said:
i know pan...india is being crippled by this disease...i'll never put the white mans intrinsic need for dominance past my suspicion...it's not like they haven't tried genocide before...i do think non-white individuals are less prone to use condoms though due to the availability in the specific countries...it's hitting us hard and you are right pan, we as black people need to find a cure before it is too late...
one love
khasm

Greetings all,

When I first started out in college, my major was biology (wanted to be a doctor) so I had to take microbiology. The funny thing about HIV is it is a sophisicated piece of hardware. It fits into a very small viral category known as "retroviruses" because its method of reproduction is contrary to the predominate reproduction mode of viruses. Another interesting thing about it is it seems equipped with "smart" technology and has a definite killer instinct going on. HIV, once it enters the human body, modifies it structure accordingly to avoid detection and destruction. Yes, the body's immune system can not fight it because it can not detect it in a timely fashion. Another argument to its man-made origin is that roughly 20% of all Northern Europeans are immune to it. This is funny due to its recent arrival in the annals of human pathogens.

A friend once told me that in some Afrikan countries, the condoms that are given out were unusually porous - meaning - holes were punched into latex with needles. If this is true, it sounds like a sick game for real. Somewhat preventive barriers not preventive at all. Modus operandi Europeansis.

Blackbird

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back