Black People : Aids HIVdistributed by Bayer-URGENT READ AND SEE. NO JOKE

Goddess Auset333

BANNED
Feb 9, 2007
Subject: Check out YouTube - Aids HIVdistributed by Bayerill be paid.

The angry melting pot is about to boil over.

Click here: YouTube - Aids HIV Bayer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS3mhjt7TrY
here is the MSNBC news broadcast that broke the story about this cover up where Bayer admits to distributing medication laced with AIDS in America to Americans until they got busted then they sold the poisoned products to Europe & Japen & South America, NOW YOU KNOW & WHY THE ENTIRE CONTINENT OF AFRICA IS INFECTED WITH AIDS. They've been distributing it across Africa & any other so-called Third World nation in their socalled charity free clinics... killing children.. This is straight out genocide and no one is doing a daned thing about it!!!!
This is NO urban legend! Congress knows but is looking the other way?????
Dear God... Satan really is at the helm of our governments.

Beloved Aljahiz writes: o so because MSNBC acconuced it, then its offical? people been knew aids was man made
---------------------------------------

Beloved Aljahiz:

I take this Devilsih Virus and all the evil done against our people serious.

We are in a WAR and have been for hundreds of years and one of the many Weapons and tools that has been used against us is this Devilish Virus.

Wouldn't it make sense, if you are in a WAR, and you can identify the weapons and tools that is aimed at you, and actually succeeding in killing you, you would do whatever it took to create a more powerful weapon and tool to counterattack the enemies, and it all begins in the MInd-Thought.

When you say people, are you saying everyone in the world knew about this devilish Virus? If that is true then beloved, you can also tell us how many people are yet to be born.

What is the total amount of people worldwide that knew this information?

Did All of our beloved brothers and sisters of all ages/genders who have died know this before they died?

Do the poor people who have no technology, television, radio, computers, know how to read/write know this, and exactly how many of is that that do not have the above?

How many people exactly in all cultures still do not know this?

I am askings, how many people still do not know, which will make you comment inaccurate providing you are talking about World wide people.

Can you tell us which people you are referring too knew this. I did not know this until my brother died of this Devilish Virus some 10 years ago, and I knew how to read, write, had a computer, television, radio, and frequently the library, and still I did not know until that time.

Please read the below and then come back and comment letting us know you are prepared to do something about, and it can not get no more official coming from the children of those who did this to the people.

Now that you beloved Aljahiz know about it what active role are you going to take like I am taking to contact all of our so called leaders to file a World Wide Law Suit against all those involved.

Like Precious Queen Shirley Chilsom said we can not accomplish anything sitting on the side lines,which your comment is a sideline comment, we have to be active, and my contacting these leaders shows that I am active, and innerlighten you too is activism.

Precious One, POLL some people during your journey and see how many do not know.

Beloved the same goes for those who do not know about our Divine right mind-set. Many people do not know about Divine and that we are not in our own right mind-set, Harmony, Balance, and Order, that mind-set that will makes us UnConquerable.

Precious may you return to your Divine right mind-set and when you do, please go back and tell the people that they are thinking wrong. if each one reach one then the world can know what the others do not know. So Beloved tell as many people you come across that do not know what you know.

What is the purpose of a tongue if it is not used to speak truth and reality.

HILY/A

We must (action) word learn how to self-control our tongue that is full of beliefs (ego), that tongue that is full of deadly poison, that comes out of a mouth from a mind-set that is still in captivity/slavery. (I/O)

We must be careful not to tear down fences when we do not know what is on the other side of the fence which could be the Bullgod/Bulldog of Reality and the Rottweiller of Truth. (Isis)
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Aids HIVdistributed by Bayer-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: Check out YouTube - Aids HIVdistributed by Bayerill be paid.

----- Original Message -----
Subject: Check out YouTube - Aids HIVdistributed by Bayer

Dear Mr. Lou Dobbs... my dad hangs on your every word because you are not afraid to bluntly tackle any issue... So plz WILL YOU tell America & the World at large about this horrendous travesty?? Oops! I just realized that Bayer is one of CNN's major zponsers. So I guess they can kill as many poor folks as they want since they can afford to hold the mouths of the media shut & filled with cash. But sooner or later the truth will be revealed & penance will be paid.
The angry melting pot is about to boil iver.
Crystal
Denver,CO

----------------------------------------------------------------------

goddess IsIs <goddess_isis_loving:
Um!

As Chief Osiris said, I will allow my mind to wander into the ABYSS of Infinity, and allow my mind to comprehend what I see. There I will be in the circle that reveals the Divine Truth, and that which is Divinely Real.

Who let the Dogs Out? NO. Who let the Bayer Out?

The first FLOOD, Storm, Hurricane, Twister, Tornado, was the enslavement of our people. Who was it that did not warn our people about the FLOOD,Storm, Hurricane, Twister, Tornado Aids HIV Bayer that has wiped out almost a whole continent? Do we have any Black Afrikan scientist, and where are the so called Black Afrikan Scientist, if there are any, why didn't they know and reported this sooner? Do they have a noose around their minds.

Black Scientists

http://bsa.od.nih.gov/

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=black+scientist&btnG=Google+Search

I am full of questions and I am going to ask as many until hell freezes over.

Professor Oyibo, Chief Osiris, Brother Junious...and likes minds are present today to warn us of what is to come and that is a Black Holocaust if we do not wake up now and take the necessary action to charge ALL those involved to be bought before whatever justice is left if there is any. Yes there is Justice left. We are the JUSTICE, and we have the right to be our own Jury, Judges, and executioners, after all what happened happened to us and our ancestors.

IT IS REPARATION TIME and we need to get paid. We have the Proof and the death of our brothers and sisters, and the world knows about it, and we do not need to have to go through no archives to look up those who have died of this Devilish Virus. Not only have our people died of this virus, many other races of people who have been affected by it will stand with us on this.

Call what I am expressing emotional if you like, call it anger too, because this is the type of anger I call healthy anger, because we need to say Enough Is Enough, and get off our behinds and do that which is right, so we can all heal. What ever one calls my outrage behind this, please do not forget to call it DIVINELY RIGHT.

What are we going to do NOW?

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/damianmarley/confrontation.html
If you cannot do it, if you are not prepared to do it...then you will die.
You race of cowards, you race of imbosiles, you race of good for nothings If you cannot do what other men have done, what other nations have done, what other races have done, then you yourself shall die.

Here is loving you/Afrika

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back