Black Short Stories : Ah Wiser Queen

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

Nefertum Husia Shayheh
REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 10, 2013
Walking the sidewalk in for us by us hue skies looking at their world called monopoly entered prized winning their races divided by faces riding by filling up the air with pollution though back in blythewood i saw the horses trotting alongside the roads more beauty just as in Lexington deep woods deer gather to feed among themselves hearing sounds smelling differences they stop then turn around disappearing between the trees's branches sitting low gone into mystery but i see your eyes buck doe. About to make a right in a shopping plaza to see a dominican hair salon grand opening many women walk out with silky long brown to black hair and a man jumped out the van saying "dayum they are so exotic pretty brown brown..." and went on and on while i smiled at his eyes caught up in they rhythm passing bye a sistah sees my book in hand asking "what is it you reading black man?" i responded "i am not a color but let me walk you to your location and we can speak briefly on knowledge verses wisdom cool Nu Queen??" She went along with it and asked me to explain why i wasn't a color then how many books i read with a curious look on her face. I told her the reason why i am not black is cause i am BLAQ...the first symbol stands for headlights beaming, the second symbol stands for guiding light as rails on my righteous side, the third symbol stands for enlightenment comes out of my apex, the fourth symbol stands for life is a full circle we come out full of life.... She paused as i did too, wondering "where did you get that from?" I replied "from within myself" and she talked about reading books that more people of our kind should read them more often "though it is a catch to it all" she spoke. She told me whenever you read an author's story you become a character within the book cause they knew you would look...she broke it down simply as magick. She asked me "have you ever got played?" well i have too many times--"what made you stop getting played?" i just started to look within myself like i don't her/him/they for this and that--"she gave you a sob story and so much blob blob right?" yes but--"she played you right into her hand as poker if you want to call it like that. see you are smart and have experience alot many others cannot even imagine...i look into your eyes and tell you are tired of the world and on a mission out of it am i correct?" right on the money! (laughing) "you looking for that one the soulmate or twin you right?" yeah yeah fore real but not like that cause my eyes are closed you know what i mean? "exactly i do and you gonna be king as long as you stick to your script and not no other book but just yours--" yeah i know that without a doubt and in my hand is my book-- "now why are you going to create a fan-base, followers, another religion, so everybody else can see you or would you rather be--" i rather be invisible to tell you the truth cause you can't hurt nor speak on something you can't see you can only imagine it. She looked at me and smiled then reached out to give me a hug. I opened the store door for her as she walked through into the store she spoke her last words "never follow anyone or a book cause you see nature follows what is needed and have no religion though sometimes boundaries are crossed human nature has yet to understand even the more simplistic vue of all and that is peace...follow your heart and your mind will do the rest" Yes Queen-- "do you believe in God?" to tell you the truth i don't but there are higher powers though..."okay i was just checking cause human life is structured by languages and religions to dissect civilizations in order to control the mind of the masses yet you cannot structure the spirit, soul, emotion, mental and even physical plane though they find ways to tapped into spirituality to maneuver several leaders manipulating followers but you on the other hand remain a mystery keeping all keys hidden building your true wealth of higher self into spiritual gold and i can see you've been doing some sacrificing..." you have no idea but you do you know what i'm saying cause i could be easily balling and all this stupid stuff you suppose to have but people brag on it like it's a brand new come up or something requiring more currency not knowing that if they got kids coming up they gone envy it too instead of just being simple living on your own land but many to millions of muthas that are confused are going to continue to breed envy out of pride producing hatred if envy doesn't get what he or she wants rather than needs--"my brotha you are deep and write that down immediately keeping it safe in your books of life, alright?" I will and what's your name? "A sage like you crossing paths think about it..." Then we parted ways as i continued to walk for about another mile and half watching the two boxers' punches at still made out of clouds roaming bye bye.

To me has the tools to move past clothing expenses, vehicles and homes to access the inner glow shining upon all people to see she is indeed wiser than her last times. She understands the difference between play and work and has the ability to carry on duties as a spiritual business by knowing her purpose, strengths, weakness giving up earth to work for the people on a higher level realizing she is without mouth though mentally smartest as the children depends on her from life to death. She must keep shape and outlive the normal age range meditating on being 20 to 40 fore the rest of her life. Beauty and love are her assets from within raising better sons and daughters putting aside her all to be who she needs to be and have been denied for thousands of years and that is to be a real Nu Queen from a wiser perspective. All hail to any wiser Queen with love enduring the tiresome struggle to be and we shall move further on thinking how we think while they think how they think. Give ah wiser Queen an opportunity and watch how the children grow up as the truth. May her righteousness bless her endlessly. She uses business and economics forging relations east, west, north, south never surrendering to quit or all she can do, no. She gets up spiritually standing up for the cause to effect.

Always move with her team created leading the way by day peace comes out at night...outer sight is outer mind she understand what time it is and glad to be it one more time again fore real without the fantasy i believe in her cause she believed in me way above normal understanding hi fiving in the air we did it reclaiming reign no need for telephones just remember the seasons teaching lessons handed down from the muthaz it was an honor restoring equality as glory i played the game to the fullest without no body knowing our story...ah wiser queen

I just loved her accent tangling with the dialect "ding ding...who is it? the water lady. what you doing here? just checking your water..." and i wondered how soft could i touch her depths and how high could i carry her debts to credit her my best without being in default in the end...how many ways can i keep her close to me was the mission of a lifetime after well behind a few other lover's cases filed in shut the door back lock and stash the key then jet back to BLAQ ROSE plotting fore all my sistahs to come sea the inner me exposed beautifully imperfect reminds one of a time when happiness looked in the mirror....

She takes down the enemy's plan by hypnotizing the pawns having them on the team separately as they become the expendables. See she knows they religion the priesthood of ways of how they play and who of why how they believe. She spit darts of love at the knights aka the warriors defeating them from a distance. She knows every rook has a solace and lunar equinox equipped with another queen but she envisions the opposite of her as the same gender with empathy like Queen Truth leaving the opposition with nothing but a stranded king though all of the steps are done with patience after recon with virtue cause if she jumps then nothing happens but if she slides easily in stealth like a rolling stream of curiosity along the banks of accountancy outside the sixty four positions to see the equality then all hail to ah wiser queen ruthlessly savoring in favor of Queen Nzinga's way beside home king of honor and loyalty.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back