Black Entertainment : aguilera says she is ugly with no make up???

Discussion in 'Black Entertainment' started by dandan, Dec 21, 2006.

1. dandan

dandan Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    Is Christina Aguilera too ugly to be seen without make up?

Don’t blame me because that’s what she seems to think Christina Aguilera refuses to be seen without makeup
    Christina Aguilera will never leave the house without make-up because it’s her ‘armour’ against the paparazzi and the public.

The Beautiful singer claims she would feel too exposed if she went out without being made up and needs it to feel confident.

She explains, “The red lips are - I don’t want to call them armour, but they’re the clothes of my character and I’m in the business of entertainment.”

“I am a woman who has my extremely vulnerable side and my baggage - and at times I feel extremely weak.”

“And who’s to say a little mascara doesn’t make you feel more confident when you pop it on and look in the mirror?”

“It helps, especially in my position, where I have people waiting down the street to take pictures of me so they can evaluate and criticise every little flaw on my face.”

“I suppose that’s where the armour would come into the picture!”
    I can understand her,some women feel more confident pantyless,others need a little mascara,holly mess.

Funny picture here
    http://www.********.org/2006/12/21/is-christina-aguilera-too-ugly-to-be-seen-without-make-up/

Any way how do you feel reading this?
    I mean does make up make a woman look good?
    Men do you like us ladies naturally or with make up on all the time?

2. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    who cares.......................

how do you feel about yourself??

3. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    This is why it's important to enhance your natural beauty before you consider adding the extras. I'm sure she may feel justified in feeling that way since wearing a "costume" is the norm for her, and central to her career's success.. I don't understand why a celeb would ADMIT that.

http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45870

Peace

4. robboy2003

robboy2003 Well-Known Member MEMBER

To bring strength and a calming influence,and to s
    Ratings:
    +5
    It's probably just her hangup spicey brown. I've known some women,that have had to be dressed to be seen around town.:donttell:

I guess it takes some women longer to be comfortable,or okay with who they are. Incidently, thats a lovely pic of you there,and I always luv how you put it down on your comments here sis! Have a wonderful holidays!

Love her constantly,consistently,and with concern!