Black People : Against The Thread Celebrating Dark Black People

Destee said:
Brother Isaiah ... you can start a thread celebrating whomever you please, but don't come in this one causing a disruption. If you have some DARK BLACK PEOPLE you wanna lift up, do that ... otherwise ... don't take this thread off topic. Start a new one to whine and cry about your pain.

:heart:

Destee

We Are About Loving, Encouraging, Embracing, Teaching and Building With Our People. No Hate Allowed.

It is not "disruptive" to be following the motto of the site...
If I am not mistaken OUR PEOPLE come in all shades, as well as sizes, and degrees of intelligence, bravery, and cowardice... I celebrate ALL African people, because all African people have been victimized by this society, as well as many by other AFrican people... One such brownskinned brother, quoting Dante, said, "...the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in a time of crisis..."

There are Dark-Skinned African people posting to this thread who will one day in the near future, proclaim us all ONE, but who will draw nothing but contempt from me for their dishonesty, for not challenging this kind of misguided and divisive trane of thought... Like Jesus said, you say you are my brother, but the truth is not in you... You are a liar just like your father was a liar... This kind of dividing of African people along a color line created by our chiefest enemy only falls right into line with his plan for us... Don't none of you EVER again talk to me about no White Supremacy... You are emminently unqualified to do so... Peace to you and yours...

Isaiah

Isaiah said:

You don't determine what is disruptive here ... i do ... and you are disruptive.

Like i said, you wanna talk about your pain, put it in another thread.

I did it for you this time. Now go ahead, whine and cry about your pain.

You bring this foolishness in that thread again, and you will be banned.

:heart:

Destee

There are Dark-Skinned African people posting to this thread who will one day in the near future, proclaim us all ONE, but who will draw nothing but contempt from me for their dishonesty, for not challenging this kind of misguided and divisive trane of thought... Like Jesus said, you say you are my brother, but the truth is not in you... You are a liar just like your father was a liar... This kind of dividing of African people along a color line created by our chiefest enemy only falls right into line with his plan for us... Don't none of you EVER again talk to me about no White Supremacy... You are emminently unqualified to do so... Peace to you and yours...[/font][/size]

Isaiah[/quote]

Brother Isaiah, for most part of your statement is truely incorrect because
for one i'm not a darkskin man nor am i light and surely i don't believe the
thread in no way tried to separate us by any means just honoring dark
brothers and sistas .....I too love all shades of our people and feel you on
what you saying if honoring my brothers and sistas make you hold me in such
contempt then do so brother but you must hold yourself for the same reasons
for not embracing the dark skin and giving a little love and honor .....

peace & harmony
$R

Isaiah said:
We Are About Loving, Encouraging, Embracing, Teaching and Building With Our People. No Hate Allowed.

If I am not mistaken OUR PEOPLE come in all shades, as well as sizes, and degrees of intelligence, bravery, and cowardice... I celebrate ALL African people, because all African people have been victimized by this society, as well as many by other AFrican people... One such brownskinned brother, quoting Dante, said, "...the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in a time of crisis..."
There are Dark-Skinned African people posting to this thread who will one day in the near future, proclaim us all ONE, but who will draw nothing but contempt from me for their dishonesty, for not challenging this kind of misguided and divisive trane of thought... Like Jesus said, you say you are my brother, but the truth is not in you... You are a liar just like your father was a liar... This kind of dividing of African people along a color line created by our chiefest enemy only falls right into line with his plan for us... Don't none of you EVER again talk to me about no White Supremacy... You are emminently unqualified to do so... Peace to you and yours...

Isaiah

Brother, this is not the best time to deal with the crisis. There are many steps that have to be taken before we can really deal with the crisis of skin shade because there's a lot of pain around that. I realized this way too late into the thread.

The thread was very enlightening, but this is a topic we need to discuss in small doses. I think it was too much all at once.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back