Black People : Against The Thread Celebrating Dark Black People

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Isaiah, May 12, 2006.

1. Isaiah

Isaiah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +62
    I thought we were celebrating ALL African folks at this website... I didn't know that if you were dark-skinned, your deserved special considerations, and now I feel resentful because I am not dark... Who here's my pain as a brownskinned African man in this soceity... Certainly not the pampered Dark-Skinned African people of America:injured:

Peace!
    Isaiah

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689
    Brother Isaiah ... you can start a thread celebrating whomever you please, but don't come in this one causing a disruption. If you have some DARK BLACK PEOPLE you wanna lift up, do that ... otherwise ... don't take this thread off topic. Start a new one to whine and cry about your pain.

:heart:

Destee

3. bigtown

bigtown Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +31
    It's funny how some black people can acknowledge a difference in hues as if there is a difference that for what ever reason needs to be acknowledged, yet constanlty group responsible and law abiding black people with prison scum and other irresponsible black losers as if we are all the same.

"BIG"

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689
    Brother BIG ... this aint the thread for yall's discussion ... quit being disruptive in this one, and start a new one.

Destee

5. bigtown

bigtown Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +31
    My apologies.

6. Isaiah

Isaiah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +62
    We Are About Loving, Encouraging, Embracing, Teaching and Building With Our People. No Hate Allowed.

It is not "disruptive" to be following the motto of the site...
    If I am not mistaken OUR PEOPLE come in all shades, as well as sizes, and degrees of intelligence, bravery, and cowardice... I celebrate ALL African people, because all African people have been victimized by this society, as well as many by other AFrican people... One such brownskinned brother, quoting Dante, said, "...the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in a time of crisis..."

There are Dark-Skinned African people posting to this thread who will one day in the near future, proclaim us all ONE, but who will draw nothing but contempt from me for their dishonesty, for not challenging this kind of misguided and divisive trane of thought... Like Jesus said, you say you are my brother, but the truth is not in you... You are a liar just like your father was a liar... This kind of dividing of African people along a color line created by our chiefest enemy only falls right into line with his plan for us... Don't none of you EVER again talk to me about no White Supremacy... You are emminently unqualified to do so... Peace to you and yours...

Isaiah

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689
    You don't determine what is disruptive here ... i do ... and you are disruptive.

Like i said, you wanna talk about your pain, put it in another thread.

I did it for you this time. Now go ahead, whine and cry about your pain.

You bring this foolishness in that thread again, and you will be banned.

Destee

8. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689
    Thank you Brother BIGTOWN. I've moved those posts, wanting to take that thread off topic, and posted them in a new thread ... so please ... feel free to continue your discussion here.

Destee

9. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    There are Dark-Skinned African people posting to this thread who will one day in the near future, proclaim us all ONE, but who will draw nothing but contempt from me for their dishonesty, for not challenging this kind of misguided and divisive trane of thought... Like Jesus said, you say you are my brother, but the truth is not in you... You are a liar just like your father was a liar... This kind of dividing of African people along a color line created by our chiefest enemy only falls right into line with his plan for us... Don't none of you EVER again talk to me about no White Supremacy... You are emminently unqualified to do so... Peace to you and yours...[/font][/size]

Isaiah[/quote]

Brother Isaiah, for most part of your statement is truely incorrect because
    for one i'm not a darkskin man nor am i light and surely i don't believe the
    thread in no way tried to separate us by any means just honoring dark
    brothers and sistas .....I too love all shades of our people and feel you on
    what you saying if honoring my brothers and sistas make you hold me in such
    contempt then do so brother but you must hold yourself for the same reasons
    for not embracing the dark skin and giving a little love and honor .....

peace & harmony
    $R

10. Bisabee

Bisabee Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6
    Brother, this is not the best time to deal with the crisis. There are many steps that have to be taken before we can really deal with the crisis of skin shade because there's a lot of pain around that. I realized this way too late into the thread.

The thread was very enlightening, but this is a topic we need to discuss in small doses. I think it was too much all at once.