Black Entertainment : Again, Cardi B Responds To People Questioning Her Race And Ethnicity - ""How Do You Act Like A Black Woman?"

Chyko

Oct 10, 2019
Cardi B has been dragged into the Gina Rodriguez controversy. The self-described Afro-Latina had to respond to a Twitter user that claimed she never accepted being a Black woman. It was then that the "I Like It" hitmaker asked, "How do you act like a Black woman? How do Black women act?"

The rapper whose real name is Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar, then retweeted an old clip of herself talking about following "pro-Black pages" that taught her how to style her hair and embrace self-love. The new tweet read, "But the crazy sh*t is when I did videos like this, people used to say are you black 'but you speak Spanish' so I just started saying I’m [Carribean] cause had to always argue and then people started claiming that I don’t claim my blackness. [It's] like it’s always [an] L."

Use the link below to get the full coverage on this and kindly share your thoughts.

https://www.amebobook.com/cardi-b-responds-people-questioning-race-ethnicity-act-like-black-woman-58928.html

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz