Black People : After Upgraded White Supremacy ; International Vote Watch needed in FL and GA

Ndugu

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 18, 2016
This is a travesty that 20 months after the upgraded and rebooted White Supremacy in this nation, that we did not expect foolishness , during the election of a Brother for governor of Florida and a Sister for Governor of Georgia!
Jut like there have been international committees, sent to do vote watches and recounts in corrupted nations, as corrupt as this one has become one should be sent here as well!
election-results-governors.w700.h467.jpg

Andrew Gillum always was and more so still is a proud and decent man with unparalleled moral value, ethics and character. From the time he became Commissioner of Tallahassee in 2003 until he became Tallahassee's best mayor to date from 2014 until now he has been the target of endless racist propaganda and unsubstantiated and just out right phony trumped allegations lacking any merit and he has been cleared of every accusation, allegation and investigation without so much an apology from his accusers. Ron DeSantis on the other hand is a low life privileged punk who never carried one weapon to fight like a real soldier. He was not a real SEAL, he was only assigned to SEAL Team 1 to be a legal adviser in Iraq and later at Gitmo since basically his real weapon was a Montblanc pen as he sat in an air conditioned office in the well protected USN JAG-Corps buildings Like Tom Cruise did in the movie "A Few Good Men".
The sad thing is low lifes look out for one another, but what about us?? What about the National Black community?? Where are all our millionaires and so called leaders in this , who had much to say about one or another presidential candidate, in 2016?? Why cant they send some economic or at least ; Press Release help, to these 2 hard working community servants, at a time when they are being publicly , poltically lynched??

I call it the "Step theory".

1. Whatever is creating this atmosphere of complacency, fear or turning within oneself from either #45 or our shameful historical practice of I got mine so I'm pulling up the ladder and the HELL with you or the so-called self survival instinct of keeping ones head low to avoid conflict or worst completely buried in the sands of cowardice as our youth dies while Black. WOW!!!! Bro got blasted by po po, nothing more to see here cuz, let's step.

2. The sergeant asks the troops for volunteers to step forward and it's not so much the private that's too lazy to volunteer by standing fast, it's all the cowards who step back in fear.

3. I once uttered in racial pride and glee that if I'm gonna get robbed I'd rather be robbed by my own then a by White man. You know, sorta keeping it in the family. Soon learned the hard way when somebody steps on your neck, color really shouldn't matter, now should it?

Thanks for reading and GOD bless.
Then we need some young tech savvy minds , to work on making that Cultural Virus knull and void with a Cultural Revolution! or face our great great great grandchildren living in a very real chattel slavery! As you are familiar with our history, this kind of thing would have been viral regarding police lynching since January, regarding next week and well discussed all over social media
Blackout-Black-Friday-Social-Graphic-1-1-e1416958961766.png

Excellent post Ndugu. Only thing is we as a well documented unprotected and quite possibly a soon to be endangered species by sheer will and determination should expand our financial boycott an extra 364 days. All day, every day, we never close economy crippling boycott until we compel the powers that be to address our concerns in a frank and earnest manner or GOD help us we should die trying. Since January, 2018 it is plain as day our race has no more to lose then we already have for the past 4 centuries. Not one significant benefit has been collectively gained that I know of. I see no other way.
All due respect my brother , but if we can get just 10 million of the 30 million of us to boycott 24 hours on Black Friday, that would be a "Start Somewhere" We are in no positiion , 2018, dependant on others for food cothing, shelter and utilities , to boycott, as far as what you call for !

All due respect my brother , but if we can get just 10 million of the 30 million of us to boycott 24 hours on Black Friday, that would be a "Start Somewhere" We are in no positiion , 2018, dependant on others for food cothing, shelter and utilities , to boycott, as far as what you call for !
we don't boycott no more......

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back