Black People : After the Venting and Ranting, when do we focus on building the Black community?

Ecclesiastes 5:

[3] For a dream cometh through the multitude of business; and a fool's voice is known by multitude of words.

So then of course you KNOW the sayings concerning vanity and those who imagine a vain thing.

:donttell:

LOL!

dont fem up bro I said right now

- just more posturing! Is this all you can do when pressure is applied to you Anchor?

just the fact that you can even suggest that you can meet anyone somewhere RIGHT NOW (which you didn't even say, you asked me to tell you where and we can meet) means you aren't doing a thing and if i did have the time to get down to Brooklyn RIGHT NOW, i'd be the only one of the 2 there just like at the UAM......

So why waste your time asking when you've had plenty of opportunity to meet me already and still do as we STILL MEET ON WEDNESDAY NIGHTS!

c'mon thru, i can't wait and i'm not hard too spot as MY PICTURE IS ACTUALLY IN THE PICTURE FORUM!! I GUESS I'LL JUST HAVE TO KEEP MY "EYE" OPEN FOR YOU SINCE YOU HAVE YET TO POST ONE! - but you shouldn't be too hard to spot, you'll be the one absent, the only way i'll see you is if i log on to this site!

LOL

- just more posturing! Is this all you can do when pressure is applied to you Anchor?

just the fact that you can even suggest that you can meet anyone somewhere RIGHT NOW (which you didn't even say, you asked me to tell you where and we can meet) means you aren't doing a thing and if i did have the time to get down to Brooklyn RIGHT NOW, i'd be the only one of the 2 there just like at the UAM......

So why waste your time asking when you've had plenty of opportunity to meet me already and still do as we STILL MEET ON WEDNESDAY NIGHTS!

c'mon thru, i can't wait and i'm not hard too spot as MY PICTURE IS ACTUALLY IN THE PICTURE FORUM!!
LOL
No problem I can come to your boro, so where and when brother ?

or are you going to play the ////// game?

:ref: brother.

you have challenged just about everybody here. what good has it done?
any person should be able to speak their mind and agree or disagree without being made to feel uncomfortable.

what good has all your challenge done?
give it a break there is no challenge the man wants to see my bonafides and i have agreed to show it to him.

This is not about a disagreement in fact I am the one challenged to show my credentials,
if you read the posts clearly

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back