Black People : After the Venting and Ranting, when do we focus on building the Black community?

Ankhur

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
Black nationalism is not about hate

black nationalism is about Love, and having enough love for the plight of ones sisters and brothers, to let go of ones petty emotions

and take up the mindset to build heal and uplift

Since the room temparature IQ president took office in 2000

We should have understood that it would no longer be business as usaul and that there would be strategies put in place to distabilize the Black community

and remove government safety nets

We did not get the message in the first four years of Bush, so the Crator and the mercy of the nacesors gave us another 4 years to get our "act together" in regards to self sufficiency

Now that a black president has been here for 2 years, and every single black community across the nation has seen a continual loss of quality of life

1 Schools closing in massive numbers

2 Young sisters and brothers coming home human vegetables, dead or maimed for life from the 2 year extension of Bush Cheney wars for corporate profit

3 Families swindled by what State District Attorneys, from 48 states have declared to be fraudulent mrtgages, being thrown into foreclosure without any bailout or amnesty

4 major factory closures and outsourceing and due to the revoking of affirmative action,
unable to find work in white owned companies and small busisnesses

5 The forcible removal of Black folks from traditionaly and historicaly black neighborhoods, due to redistricting schemes, eminent domain con jobs, and then regentrification, in newly renovated co-ops and condos made from the siezed homes

6 And now the impending very real budget cuts to the combined tune of close to 125 billion in basic services that ones tax dollars pay for

7 And then have to sit by in the year 2009, and watch corporate crimnals get bailed out by tens of trillions of dollars, and then bew told in

"Sorry folks , aint no money left"!!!!

Therefore when do we getserious about some real conversation regading real black nationalism and Do For Self?

1 When do we get serious about building an econmic safety net, for when this economic katrina hits?

2 When do we get serious about community based , computer or bricks and mortar, educational systems for the supplementaion and enrichment of our childrens education?

3 When do we get serious about collectivley discussing our own smlaa food production methodlogies such as community gardens, and hydroponics?

Agent provacateurs, were well known and rampant during the 60s

When the Black Panther party was, busy cooking and preparing free rbeakfasts for chiuldren in the PJs there was always some nut that would bring a case of orange juice and then , whisper to the members

how they should blow up this or that building to make a "statement", just dont tell the local party administration

When the Organization of Afro American Unity was trying to hold it's head above water in the weeks and months after Malcolm's assasination

there was always some nut that would bring typewriters and cases of paper and whisper to the
newbies, they should go out and kill so and so and murder so and so to make a "statement"

An agent provacateur is some one to diverts the focus from doing something productive

to doing something destructive

and the jacanape is the fool that listens to that DELTA AGENT crap

and goes ahead and does something foolish

as soon as you stop nagging us about it and get started on bringing some ideas/steps to make a beginning.

as soon as you stop nagging us to focus on something and get focused on bringing this which you keep berating us we aren't doing.

you keep bringing all these things that we need to do but don't ever bring a beginning to any of it.

watch; now you'll bring some silliness about the fact that i'm calling you on this and won't say squat.

PUT UP OR SHUT UP

please, avail us of your munificent wisdom and bring some suggestions.

as soon as you stop nagging us about it and get started on bringing some ideas/steps to make a beginning.

as soon as you stop nagging us to focus on something and get focused on bringing this which you keep berating us we aren't doing.

you keep bringing all these things that we need to do but don't ever bring a beginning to any of it.

watch; now you'll bring some silliness about the fact that i'm calling you on this and won't say squat.

PUT UP OR SHUT UP

peace

I suggested that the guy start a class in chat a while ago so we could all sit, listen and learn how to go about it, but to no avail....

I guess he's scared of :picture:

- He's going to now come back and name check about 20 people from the 40's until now and then lie about what he and his "block association" are doing in brooklyn.....:qqb017:

I even offered to meet the guy one night in his own backyard (so he claims), in Brooklyn at a meeting where REAL WORK get's done for the sake of the black communityand he went on and on for a couple of days of how he was going to come to the meeting and "ask for the mic" and tell the brothers and sisters there what i post here on Destee.com, but unfortunately, HE NEVER SHOWED UP (so the very little credibility he had at that time was removed in regards to me and i just laugh at his feable attempts to persuade these days)!! Then after not showing up, he 'challenged' me to meet him at "sister's place" in 30 minutes, as if i live in Brooklyn and could get there in that time.. But all he was doing was "posturing" as that is all he can offer because he's really here to try and terrorize the black mind!!

To tell the truth i'm kind of amazed that some here still take the guy serious!!!

Why don't you prove us wrong Anchor and ask for a day and time to hold a class if you're as real as you say you are....Get up on the mic and cam as so MANY OF US HAVE DONE TO SHOW OUR LOVE AND GRATITUDE FOR EACH OTHER WITH MORE THAN JUST MERE WORDS!! TEACH US WHAT YOU AND YOUR BLOCK ASSOCIATION HAVE DONE AND HOW WE CAN DO THE SAME ----

"and the hour was nigh
and 40 days and 40 nights had passed
and still not even a positive whisper
was heard from afar"

PUT UP OR SHUT UP

:laugh:

peace

I suggested that the guy start a class in chat a while ago so we could all sit, listen and learn how to go about it, but to no avail....

I guess he's scared of :picture:

- He's going to now come back and name check about 20 people from the 40's until now and then lie about what he and his "block association" are doing in brooklyn.....:qqb017:

I even offered to meet the guy one night in his own backyard (so he claims), in Brooklyn at a meeting where REAL WORK get's done for the sake of the black communityand he went on and on for a couple of days of how he was going to come to the meeting and "ask for the mic" and tell the brothers and sisters there what i post here on Destee.com, but unfortunately, HE NEVER SHOWED UP!! Then after not showing up, he 'challenged' me to meet him at "sister's place" in 30 minutes, as if i live in Brooklyn and could get there in that time.. But all he was doing was "posturing" as that is all he can offer because he's really here to try and terrorize the black mind!!

Why don't you prove us wrong Anchor and ask for a day and time to hold a class if you're as real as you say you are....Get up on the mic and cam as so MANY OF US HAVE DONE TO SHOW OUR LOVE AND GRATITUDE FOR EACH OTHER WITH MORE THAN JUST MERE WORDS!! TEACH US WHAT YOU AND YOUR BLOCK ASSOCIATION HAVE DONE AND HOW WE CAN DO THE SAME ----

"and the hour was nigh
and 40 days and 40 nights had passed
and still not even a positive whisper
was heard from afar"

Wait, but you accused me of 'chin checking you''?..this is THE ultimate 'chin check' IMO..LOL

i'm hurting from this and it ain't even directed at me...:qqb026:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back