Black People : AFTER THE TRIAL A Legal Toolkit for Prisoners and Their Loved Ones

OldSoul

Permanent Black Man
PREMIUM MEMBER
May 16, 2002
Bronzeville USA
www.BLACKLAND.ORG
Occupation
Staying Alive
Since 1989, 2,240 people in America have been wrongly convicted of crimes and then later exonerated and cleared of all wrongdoing due to new evidence of innocence.
AFTER THE TRIAL
A Legal Toolkit for Prisoners and Their Loved Ones​
This 32-page zine (PDF), produced during City Bureau’s Spring 2018 Fellowship, contains easy-to-read information to help incarcerated people navigate the complicated legal landscape.
* Note: Information is specific to the laws and courts of Illinois only. City Bureau is not a legal organization and we will not be able to answer your questions or provide any kind of legal advice. Information for organizations that may be able to provide assistance is on page 11 of the zine.

Live Sunday 12 Noon ET!

Brother OldSoul - Consciousness Raising Online

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: