Black People : after the election next year CONGRESS will institute a draft!

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
All of Congress didn't get voted in. The same machine they used to elect and try out getting Arnold in power. Put Bush in power. Placed all those Republicans in the Congress. WE HAVE TO FIX IT NOW! Or the same system of cheat us again will happen. Then you all are going to WAR!

Give me a ticket ask me now I will tell you who I will vote for now. I will drive a hundred miles to drop it in a box.

There are more ways to register my vote than this same lame system of now they know how to cheat us.

You just let the Republicans stay in Congress next year. They will be sending out draft notices to all men ages 18 to 42. They recently rose the age so that hey can get more souls.

My view is this Blacks should never fight another war for this country until they bring the constitution into the lives of all Black Americans and make it live. Blacks should not ever fight again for this county until... what they killed Lincoln for is brought into solid creation and lives.

( He said in his words that we would have the right to vote that we would have the same freedoms and chance of equality. This government has never made that real. They stole it after he died by making it so only those who owned property and paid taxes of at least two hundred dollars a year could vote. Not many slaves or nay of them wee at that level. )

They should never fight another war for this country, until the civil rights bill is concrete and not subject of every election, to shake us up, make us worry or be distracted because any distraction is another distraction in the game.

OH! They will tell us we aren't patriotic.

But are they patriotic to be liars and pissing on a promise and a document that they say is the foundation of this country?

Are they patriotic in their treatment of every black man that served from civil war to date still has to return after beating down killing the enemy of him only to be subjected to his rule of looking at me like a enemy too?

The things I really wanted to add and say. :censored:

a rich man's war but a poor
man's fight."

A conscription crisis is a public dispute about a policy of conscription, or mandatory service in the military. Also known as a "draft," a dispute can become a "crisis" when submission to military service becomes highly controversial and popular revolt ensues.

From the point of view of military officials, the "crisis" is one of supply; where they may claim to lack enough "troops" to accomplish a military objective, and have, to some degree, "lost control" of their political ability to enforce existing conscription law.

When conscripted soldiers are sent to foreign wars that do not directly affect the security of the nation, or under pretexts and contexts that are otherwise controversial, conscription has historically been highly politically contentious within democracies.

HODEE said:
[There are more ways to register my vote than this same lame system of now they know how to cheat us.

You just let the Republicans stay in Congress next year. They will be sending out draft notices to all men ages 18 to 42. They recently rose the age so that hey can get more souls.

:

What I find funny is that some want to blame the Draft on the Republicans. Lets look at history and see where the Draft began.

The Selective Services was instigated by Franklin D. Rooseveldt. (D). the draft was in effect from 1940 untill 1973 it was in place to fill any vacanies in the military that were not filled by volunteers. L.B. Johnson (D) had the largest call up of drafted individuals.

The Draft was stopped in 1973 by Richard Nixon(R) and selective service was dismissed untill 1980 and Jimmy Carter(D) reinstated it at the end of his term in case of a conflict with the Soviet Union.

So as you can see from a brief history of selective service you should be much more afraid of the democratic party than the republican party...

There is NO DRAFT this is just a bunch of nonsense and conjecture on a few conspiracy theory minds.

The age to be able to "VOLUNTEER" was raised from 40 to 42 in order to allow some of the experienced military personell to reenlist to help with the war.

I would also like to add that the military branches are not recieving as many "new" recruits as it would like however they are having a much larger number of reenlist than they expected so they are evening out. All this talk of a Draft is nonsense. I would suggest that we do not spend any more time on this issue.

If and it is a mighty big IF the gov't was to reinstate the draft than we can discuss, it but untill that time, it is nothing but pure conjecture.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back