Black People : After November, then what?

And have done, for the collective and I mean the entire Black population, and country, and am not seaking electronic or any other type of martyrdom by posting what I do in public:

I am gainfuly employed,
but I am concerned about the poor
I was born here but I am concerned about the suffering in Africa and Haiti
I am a man but I am concerned when our women are mistreated, or abused anywhere on the planet
I am not here to make a public show of myself, but to raise hypothetical, not personal questions.
We have a president who fears hypothetical questions,
and if you see all of my former posts, I feel comfortable posting these types of nonpersonal questions because I know folks here are mature enough to handle them, and that all of the posts are about my concern for all African peope on the globe.

I assume most folks on this board have some money put asside and a pantry of food candles batteries, first aid,etc, to plan for any future emergency
I assume most folks on this board have car insurance,
for future prep!
I assume most folks have fire and in some places flood insurance for thier homes,to prep for the future!
NOW WE ARE DEALING WITH AN ENEMY WHO HAS MADE PLANS FOR OUR FUTURE(www.endgamethemovie.com)
So why is it so bizzare for us to plan for our defense and survival, nationaly and globally?

This sounds oddly familiar.

Hmmm...where do i hear this line of questioning from?

lol!

It is clear we have spent an enormous amount of energy, in the are of politics and practically nothing in regards to COLLECTIVE ECONOMICS,
what would simply 5.00 per week from every, Black man woman and child generate per year?
Argueing over a politician is healthy, but I kow there is no arguement concerning the economic survival of our people, in lieu of the comeing natoinal and global fiscal crisis.:time:
5.00 per week would not hurt anyone

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back