Black People : After November, then what?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Natinr, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Natinr

Natinr Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    Are we in the modality of wait and see, or are we diligent about preparing for the turbulent economic times to come?

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    After November, then what?

December........:qqb022:

3. Natinr

Natinr Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    My Man James!!!!!

4. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    i don't know about you,but it's pretty turbulent where i am right now.

5. Natinr

Natinr Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    we pray that all make it through

It will get worse, that is why I say we cannot throw all of our eggs into the basket of politics, but must think seriously about collective economics!

6. Natinr

Natinr Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    regardles of the outcome

It is clear we have spent an enormous amount of energy, in the are of politics and practically nothing in regards to COLLECTIVE ECONOMICS,
    what would simply 5.00 per week from every, Black man woman and child generate per year?
    Argueing over a politician is healthy, but I kow there is no arguement concerning the economic survival of our people, in lieu of the comeing natoinal and global fiscal crisis.:time:

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    We're not even promised tomorrow ... let alone November. If you're going to do something, do it today.

I'd like to correct you, in that "we" have done something in regard to COLLECTIVE ECONOMICS.

This community is a great and glowing example of exactly that. We would not exist, in the capacity that we do, if it were not for the COLLECTIVE ECONOMIC support of many Members, over many years. Your very ability to post here, is because of Sisters and Brothers from around the world.

I invite you and everyone to Become a Premium Member, helping to keep our home alive.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

8. Zulile

Zulile Well-Known Member MEMBER

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    After November:
    [​IMG]

What will YOU be doing differently today, tomorrow, November.. and beyond.. to make a difference.. collective economics is driven by THE COLLECTIVE - are you in it?

9. Natinr

Natinr Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    I could write a book about what I do!

And have done, for the collective and I mean the entire Black population, and country, and am not seaking electronic or any other type of martyrdom by posting what I do in public:

I am gainfuly employed,
    but I am concerned about the poor
    I was born here but I am concerned about the suffering in Africa and Haiti
    I am a man but I am concerned when our women are mistreated, or abused anywhere on the planet
    I am not here to make a public show of myself, but to raise hypothetical, not personal questions.
    We have a president who fears hypothetical questions,
    and if you see all of my former posts, I feel comfortable posting these types of nonpersonal questions because I know folks here are mature enough to handle them, and that all of the posts are about my concern for all African peope on the globe.

I assume most folks on this board have some money put asside and a pantry of food candles batteries, first aid,etc, to plan for any future emergency
    I assume most folks on this board have car insurance,
    for future prep!
    I assume most folks have fire and in some places flood insurance for thier homes,to prep for the future!
    NOW WE ARE DEALING WITH AN ENEMY WHO HAS MADE PLANS FOR OUR FUTURE(www.endgamethemovie.com)
    So why is it so bizzare for us to plan for our defense and survival, nationaly and globally?

10. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Brother Natinr ... i'm glad you feel comfortable posting the type of threads that you do, but it might serve you well to know, that i am not comfortable with the things that you post.

First of all, you assume way too much about us, based on your words above. I would caution you to assume nothing, and wait until each and every one of us give you to know, that you can be comfortable in your thoughts about us.

I'm not sure what it is about you, as i don't remember your initial entrance into this community, having such a disruptive energy about it. But it seems the more i read you, the more contentious your contributions appear to be.

Please ... consider this a warning, for you will not be allowed to continually break our peace, on any level.

For the record, this is not a dumping ground for your hypothetical situations, but instead, a discussion forum, where we actually discuss real things, in the very best of manners.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee