Libya : After Libya is Venezuela next?

The thing about China is you never know whats in their hand. In other words nobody really knows what their next move is
:toast:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mao-Coffin_in_Mausoleum-old_postcard.jpg

Ever wonder why there are armed guards around the tomb of the Patriarch of the Chinese Revolution?

Because in case Mao's body rolls over in the grave in horror of the pseudo-capitalism, going on there, they are ordered to shoot the hell out of it!

True no BS communists have some "wild concepts that neocons and neolibs really hate like:
1 Free Education at all levels
2 Free health care and visiting doctors to out of the way regions and territories
3 Life Time employment at a Living Wage
4 Unions by Law, and the respect of unions by Law
5 Care for the Elderly

In today's Big Money China; all of the above no longer exists ,
1 there are private schools and college tuition fees
2 relatives must pay for family who cannot afford health care 3 there are now 750 million unemployed with no welfare or unemployment insurance, creating a labor pool that the fortune 500s exploit!!!!!!
3 Unions have been busted and folks are working for pennies per hour
4 Family memebers are now required to care for their elderly, some working 2 jobs to do so

Take a look at the history of Taiwan!, they have that "attitude as mentioned because that nation was the Republican sponsored haven of a true gangsta and despot Mao's sworn enemy; Chiang Kai Chek
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiang_Kai-shek

and if he was alive today he would have been more then happy to see how China has turned out after the death of Mao and the murder of his widow

Very interesting. But I still have mixed feelings. The Jews were by no means "angels". The reason why WW2 started was because of Jewish control of the banking system - they don't teach us that in school because Jews own the media. Nowadays, Jews are some of the most powerful, richest people.

But I hate Nazi's/KKK/Nordicists as well. They can both go to hell fighting each other, I don't care.

Hilarious! That would be so perfect if they could be routed into fighting against each other until they were no more!

I hear alittle about how the Jews controlled the banking system in Europe but just like you said, they don't teach about this so, I don't really understand some details such as how did they come to this point in which they got control over the banks. But they obviously have some power because as you say, they are some of the reported richest people in the world.

Whooaaaaa!!!!!! You know how to connect the dots forsure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Peron regime, and most military juntas in South America, were assitied in their terrism of the indegenous peoples and Blacks by those imported nazis.

I have heard that to this day there is a city in Brazil that is white only and predominantly 2 and 3 generation German.

Opus Dei as fantasized in the Da Vinci Code, were not bizzare looking dudes running around in robes but Catholic fanaitcs that did atrocities best left unsaid in mixed company, or said to any one who may have a weak stomache, and they like the fascists there were Vatican controled.

Cavez and the majority of the citizenry of every nation in South America,
main opponents to this day are comprised of this disgruntled group.

And the fact of the matter is that these creeps (nazis) are here big time.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_mj12_17.htm

Victor Dorenberger, while we faced Jim Crow horrors when returning from WWII, was made a US general (you cant make this stuff up) and became one of the major movers and shakers of the military industrial complex, and a corporate head in Bell labaratories.
These Germans in some ways had superior technology and another demon, Werner Von Braun,
became one of the architects of NASA.
At his death bed, he became a whistle blower; and had an interesting bit of nasty cheese to reveal about the plans of the US oligarchy; and how it relates to both Gaddafi and Chavez;

Wow! i heard of Werner Von Braun in a movie of a true story called, October Sky. I didn't know that he was that kind of a man!

And also in regards to Argentina, that special briefly told the sage of a Jewish woman who immigrated there after enduring torment from the Nazi Movement in Germany and guess what, her son was kidnapped in Argentina and missing for 30 years and she believes it was due to the Nazis who were allowed to come to Argentina and continue to act evil against the Jews and such. the name that you mention, Peron [Juan] was also mentioned in that he helped the Nazis.

I really don't know much about this but, I think this information is vital for us to know yet, they don't teach it! I also saw a movie starring Madonna, I think, about something on this wise, but the movie was actually categorized as 'comedy' and when I saw it, it didn't seem like comedy but perhaps was hidden under this category so that certain people would not focus on it. It might have been in the form of a musical [i can't remember] but it was really interesting although, i have problems making any conclusions because I believe it hard to get a full understanding unless you really study and have it taught under a discipline so that you can retain certain ideas.

Anyway, thank you for what you are sharing, it is really enlightening! I'm really understanding some of what you are sharing.

Wow! i heard of Werner Von Braun in a movie of a true story called, October Sky. I didn't know that he was that kind of a man!

And also in regards to Argentina, that special briefly told the sage of a Jewish woman who immigrated there after enduring torment from the Nazi Movement in Germany and guess what, her son was kidnapped in Argentina and missing for 30 years and she believes it was due to the Nazis who were allowed to come to Argentina and continue to act evil against the Jews and such. the name that you mention, Peron [Juan] was also mentioned in that he helped the Nazis.

I really don't know much about this but, I think this information is vital for us to know yet, they don't teach it! I also saw a movie starring Madonna, I think, about something on this wise, but the movie was actually categorized as 'comedy' and when I saw it, it didn't seem like comedy but perhaps was hidden under this category so that certain people would not focus on it. It might have been in the form of a musical [i can't remember] but it was really interesting although, i have problems making any conclusions because I believe it hard to get a full understanding unless you really study and have it taught under a discipline so that you can retain certain ideas.

Anyway, thank you for what you are sharing, it is really enlightening! I'm really understanding some of what you are sharing.

Ties right in, once again sister Chevron!

Madonna starred in "Evita" the musical about Evita Peron, a woman who tried to go against her husband Juan Peron's fascism, by trying to help the poor.

In 1938 Perón was sent to many countries of Europe, to study them. At his return, he would explain that he had a positive impression about Syndicalism during the government of Benito Mussolini in Italy and Adolf Hitler in Germany. By that year, he thought that those countries would become social democracies. His exact words were as follows:

Italian Fascism led popular organizations to an effective participation in national life, which had always been denied to the people. Before Mussolini's rise to power, the nation was on one hand and the worker on the other, and the latter had no involvement in the former. [...] In Germany happened exactly the same phenomenon, meaning, an organized state for a perfectly ordered community, for a perfectly ordered population as well: a community where the state was the tool of the nation, whose representation was, under my view, effective. I thought that this should be the future political form, meaning, the true people's democracy, the true social democracy.[40]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juan_Perón#Per.C3.B3n_and_Fascism

Peron symbolized the "South American" oligarchy that the USA loved, as it abused the masses, and Chavez Bolivaran revolution, was basically put together to remove that oppressive machine off the necks of the masses.

But again, to the sidetrack, as stated don't believe the hype, the wealthy banksters that were Jewish were given sanction and many of them not just there but here also looked the other way as poor, working class and middle class Jews went to the gas chambers, also many Jews were communists, something Hitler as well as the US hated.

Hilarious! That would be so perfect if they could be routed into fighting against each other until they were no more!

I hear alittle about how the Jews controlled the banking system in Europe but just like you said, they don't teach about this so, I don't really understand some details such as how did they come to this point in which they got control over the banks. But they obviously have some power because as you say, they are some of the reported richest people in the world.

It would be hilarious if we created division/conflict between various White races! :D Afterall, they do it to everyone else.

I don't trust Nazi's and I don't trust Jews. I don't trust Republicans and I don't trust Democrats. They are both there to manipulate people into thinking there are only 2 options (both are against colored people).

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back