Libya : After Libya is Venezuela next?

Aren't these situations everything to do with BULLYING which has been made easier now that the USSR is no longer there to counter the USA along with China now having a vested interest in keeping the USA's economy going as opposed to its previous focus on confrontation/destruction as highlighted to my post [below] on the Daily Mail UK's News message board?

Thomas20111 wrote {quote}Why does Iran want a nuclear bomb? That is where we have to start off this debate from.

The same reason India and Pakistan has the bomb - both were and still are enemies in a way - so if one has such a device the other felt they needed a nuclear arsenal to protect themselves. {quote} Doesn’t the chaotic carnage in Iraq and Libya today underline exactly why China, India, Pakistan and even Japan and South Korea are members of the nuclear arms club, without the BIG STICK aren’t you wide open to divisive military power plays from the West in general, the USA in particular? {quote}So as it can be taken Israel has the bomb and the US shows open hatred to Iran, then Iranians must feel they need some form of nuclear deterrent. {quote} During their last standoff during their ongoing dispute over Kashmir the West counselled India and Pakistan to give up their nuclear arms to stop this conflict escalating into a nuclear war, thus who was surprised when they responded with “WE’LL GIVE UP OUR NUCLEAR WEAPONS WHEN YOU GIVE UP YOURS”? {quote}Maybe if the US had taken a softer line against the Iranian government after The Shah was ousted from the Peacock Throne, then we would not be in this position today.

We have to remember that The Shah and his abuse of human rights was no better than the present Iranian government - it's just that he was Uncle Sam's man and his misdeeds were overlooked. {quote} Probably, but even as a supposedly Western puppet the Shah had built Iran’s military up to a level that gave Iran the option of overrunning the whole region which is why the CIA sanctioned him being toppled, creating the political vacuum that was subsequently filled by the MAD MULLAHS, thus how well did that attempt at Machiavellian manipulation by the USA work out [wouldn’t it be great if the Yanks were even 10% as intelligent as they think they are]?

Isn't anyone who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Thomas20111 wrote {quote} Admittedly since the Ayatollah came to power Iran's foreign policy leaves much to be desired - but it could have been handled better - much better. Britain, France, Germany and other prominent players in world affairs stood back and said nothing about America's extreme bullying on Iran. Maybe if there had not been such political hostility by the US then the moderates in Iran would be in power today. {quote} Maybe, maybe not but what about the way Saddarm’s Iraq was built up and armed to supposedly CRUSH Iran thus creating a conflict that cost a million lives but also gave Saddam the option of militarily overrunning the region including Saudi Arabia which led to the two military expeditions and current chaotic carnage ongoing grief in Iraq TODAY? {quote}So what we have if a militant Iranian government that will not lose face by stepping back from their proposed nuclear dream and as they are in close contact with many militant terrorist groups around the world there is no guarantee that such nuclear devices will not fall into terrorist's hand. But is it not the same with Pakistan? {quote} EXACTLY, but Pakistan hasn’t got the second largest oil reserves on the planet for BIG OIL and the and the Banksters to loot/control [prevent from being traded directly with Asia cutting the USA/West out of the loop altogether] in stark contrast to the total control the Iranians have of both their oil production and reserves? {quote}America could not tell the Pakistanis that they were going into their country to take out Bin Laden because they could not trust those at the top of Pakistan's government. {quote} Possibly, but how would the USA, UK or any western country react to a Pakistan’s special forces unit sneaking into their country and subsequently executing someone they were after on their soil, if that along with these unmanned drone attacks isn’t a blatant violation of sovereignty, what is it [apart from an obvious war crime/human rights violation to be executing ANYONE without trial]?

Isn't anyone who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?
s everything to do with BULLYING which has been made easier now that the USSR is no longer there to counter the USA along with China now having a vested interest in keeping the USA's economy going

That is the root of the tree! The loan shark seeks to protect the high society dopefiends crimin and corruption

and like the movie Equilibrium, they seek today, to label every simple aggresive act of children "bullying" so they can continue bullying , unimpeded by a docile citizenry tomorrow!

They dont give a rats...especially the Chinese. If you notice they have never been about anyones business or interest but that of their own, besides they are to busy oppressing the rest of Asia (Tibet, Taiwan and god knows whoever else)to bother with anyone else. They are no different than whites if not worse. The Russians talk a good game but at the end of the day do nothing if they had been chosen to win the cold war theyd be doing the same thing that america is doing.

I like the fact that China doesn't interfere or impose their ideas on others. At least the Chinese don't have a "God complex". Now I've been to different parts of Asia, and let me tell you that their lives have only improved because of China.

Those Tibetan seperatists are not actaully from Tibet, but funded by the CIA and other western organizations. Tibetans used to rule China around 700 AD, so I guess it's karma. Who are we to judge tribal conflicts?

I also have to tell you that Taiwanese are the most white-worshipping, self-hating group in the world. If you ask them if they're Chinese they go crazy and deny it like they have AIDS. They look down on mainland Chinese and treat them like garbage. These so called "oppressed" Taiwanese would rather be colonized by Whitey than be affiliated with their own race. The neocon agenda has definitely taken over parts of Asia and caused inner hatred.

I think China is very smart in that they know they need to improve and unite their own people first before tackling NATO. They know too well that war and conflict would end their development. It also doesn't help that US missles are in S. Korea, Japan, Guam, Australia, and the Philippines ready to strike China just in case.

If there was a super-power in Africa trying to unite the people, the West would label them "oppressors" and try to form dissent because they challenge White superiority. When I see Hilary Clinton trying to turn Asia against their own blood brother China, I know what's going on. When I see the desperate attempts by NATO and western media to demonize China, I see who the real bad guy and good guy is.

If there is a major catastrophe or world war, China will have no choice but to step in. We will see whose side they choose.

As soon as Clinton rings in Asia, Obama will ring in Africa for NATO and their "atlanticist" agenda.

I like the fact that China doesn't interfere or impose their ideas on others. At least the Chinese don't have a "God complex". Now I've been to different parts of Asia, and let me tell you that their lives have only improved because of China.

Those Tibetan seperatists are not actaully from Tibet, but funded by the CIA and other western organizations. Tibetans used to rule China around 700 AD, so I guess it's karma. Who are we to judge tribal conflicts?

I also have to tell you that Taiwanese are the most white-worshipping, self-hating group in the world. If you ask them if they're Chinese they go crazy and deny it like they have AIDS. They look down on mainland Chinese and treat them like garbage. These so called "oppressed" Taiwanese would rather be colonized by Whitey than be affiliated with their own race. The neocon agenda has definitely taken over parts of Asia and caused inner hatred.

I think China is very smart in that they know they need to improve and unite their own people first before tackling NATO. They know too well that war and conflict would end their development. It also doesn't help that US missles are in S. Korea, Japan, Guam, Australia, and the Philippines ready to strike China just in case.

If there was a super-power in Africa trying to unite the people, the West would label them "oppressors" and try to form dissent because they challenge White superiority. When I see Hilary Clinton trying to turn Asia against their own blood brother China, I know what's going on. When I see the desperate attempts by NATO and western media to demonize China, I see who the real bad guy and good guy is.

If there is a major catastrophe or world war, China will have no choice but to step in. We will see whose side they choose.

As soon as Clinton rings in Asia, Obama will ring in Africa for NATO and their "atlanticist" agenda.

The thing about China is you never know whats in their hand. In other words nobody really knows what their next move is. What I have to respect about them is that they seem to be about home first and then abroad, but since they rule with such an iron fist on their own people who really knows when they have death squad vans rolling about the country. Anyway Chinese know what the hell theyre doing theyre waiting for the giant to fall, theyve probably been planning their moves for over a century. I dont trust them but you have to give them their respect they plan well and they micro manage the hell out of their empire.

The thing about China is you never know whats in their hand. In other words nobody really knows what their next move is. What I have to respect about them is that they seem to be about home first and then abroad, but since they rule with such an iron fist on their own people who really knows when they have death squad vans rolling about the country. Anyway Chinese know what the hell theyre doing theyre waiting for the giant to fall, theyve probably been planning their moves for over a century. I dont trust them but you have to give them their respect they plan well and they micro manage the hell out of their empire.

I have been to China before, and this so called "iron fist" doesn't exist. The people were very laid back and friendly. I've seen White expats in China throwing glass bottles and saying "**** mao" but they didn't get punished.

Sometimes I read Chinese news in english and they often criticize the West and defend Libya, Venezuela, etc...Instead of sabre rattling, I think policies are more important. China always votes in favor of 3rd world countries and led a walkout in Copenhagen: http://www.prisonplanet.com/the-real-reason-behind-the-copenhagen-walk-out.html

They never show their cards, but at least they know that conflict/violence will lead to long term failure. They've been humiliated too many times by others to fall victim again.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back