Libya : After Libya is Venezuela next?

Wow! This is awful, but I definitely can see this in what you are saying. They teach us one thing but are acting totally different from what they profess. How in the world can Americans be accepting this kind of actions and not do something to stop our government from doing these kinds of things because in my mind, this stuff is going to backfire. Someday someone in another country that may feel like they are getting beat up on, is going to say 'enough is enough' and then they are going to actually make some head way and come at America in certain ways and do some damage.

Is America then knowledgable about this and if so, are they making certain selected groups become 'the fall guy' or 'the frontline'? I just can't believe that America would be that dumb as to not already know they are one day going to get some backlash from their actions, so to me, I think they are putting some unsuspecting Americans in harms way to take the brunt of a counteraction that will someday come from somebody. This is what is constantly on my mind. Americans in high places are right now planning there escape routes, and probably making friends with certain people they even portray as being 'the enemy'. Now, I think evenstill it's all going to back fire but, I believe that Americans should not worry about their tricks but just be decent enough to not standby and think its okay for America to do some of the things they are doing in harming other people in other countries, innocent civilians and etc. This is so wrong

Is America then knowledgable about this and if so, are they making certain selected groups become 'the fall guy' or 'the frontline'? I just can't believe that America would be that dumb as to not already know they are one day going to get some backlash from their actions, so to me, I think they are putting some unsuspecting Americans in harms way

Not America! The International Bankers that rule America and hope Americans stay asleep and distracted, especially us.

They did not care about the millions of white folks that suffered from the great depression that they rigged,
or the millions of Jews exterminated in the US corporate funded Nazi experiment in Germany,

or the blowback of international resentment over the millons
of Iraqis dead after the lies of 9/11.

These "occupy" events will escalate and they are concerned about imperialism.

But who knows, maybe those subs are there to get that Colombian - bank bailout powder, out of South America, past the obstacles and battles presented by the Bolivaran revolution,
that like the Chinese in the opium wars against the British , are against drugs.

Actually, I don't think Venezuela is next. It seems like Asia-Pacific is the next frontier for US imperialism:
(Reuters) - President Barack Obama said on Thursday that the U.S. military would expand its role in the Asia-Pacific region despite budget cuts, declaring America was "here to stay" as a Pacific power which would help shape the region's future.
China, which has longstanding fears that its growing power could be hobbled by U.S. influence, voiced misgivings about Obama's announcement of a de facto military base in Australia.

Obama acknowledged China's unease at what it sees as attempts by Washington to encircle it, pledging to seek greater cooperation with Beijing.

The U.S. military, turning its focus away from Iraq and Afghanistan, would be more broadly distributed in Asia, particularly Southeast Asia, more flexible and help build regional capacity, he told the Australian parliament.

"As we end today's wars, I have directed my national security team to make our presence and missions in the Asia Pacific a top priority," Obama said in a major speech on Washington's vision for the Asia-Pacific region.

"As a result, reductions in U.S. defense spending will not -I repeat, will not - come at the expense of the Asia Pacific."

He added: "We'll seek more opportunities for cooperation with Beijing, including greater communication between our militaries to promote understanding and avoid miscalculation."

Nervous about China's growing clout, U.S. allies such as Japan and South Korea have sought assurances from the United States that it would be a strong counterweight in the region.

A first step in extending the U.S. military reach into Southeast Asia will see U.S. Marines, naval ships and aircraft deployed to northern Australia from 2012.

That deployment to Australia, which by 2016 will reach a taskforce of 2,500 U.S. troops, is small compared with the 28,000 troops stationed in South Korea and 50,000 in Japan.

But the presence in Darwin, only 820 km (500 miles) from Indonesia, will allow the United States to quickly reach into Southeast Asia and the Indian Ocean.

"It was here in Darwin that our alliance was born during Australia's 'Pearl Harbor'," Obama, with his sleeves rolled up, told 2,000 Australian and U.S. troops in the tropical port, where he stopped off en route to Indonesia.

More bombs were dropped on Darwin during a World War Two Japanese raid than in Hawaii, but Obama said U.S.-Australian troops regrouped and went on to major Pacific victories.

"Here in Darwin and northern Australia we will write the next proud chapter in our alliance," said Obama, adding U.S. and Australian forces would ensure security of the Asian sealanes to the north which were critical for both economies.

The new de facto U.S. base in Australia expands the direct U.S. military presence in Asia beyond South Korea and Japan and into Southeast Asia, an area where China has growing economic and strategic interests.

It will also put more U.S. troops, ships and aircraft much closer to the South China Sea, over which Beijing has sovereignty disputes with several countries.

Obama will raise the issue of the South China Sea during the security East Asia Summit on the Indonesian island of Bali later this week.

CHINA QUESTIONS U.S. DEPLOYMENT TO AUSTRALIA

China has questioned the new U.S. deployment, with a foreign ministry spokesman raising doubts about whether strengthening such alliances helped the region pull together at a time of economic gloom.

But overall its official reaction has been restrained, with an impending leadership succession preoccupying the ruling Communist Party and leaving Beijing anxious to avoid diplomatic fireworks.

Reaction from some state media was harsher, with a commentary from the official news agency Xinhua on Thursday saying that: "Every country in the region...has good reason to question the United States' ambition."

"In fact, it wouldn't come as a surprise if the United States is trying to seek hegemony in the region, which would be in line with its aspirations as a global superpower," said Xinhua.

Indonesia, Southeast Asia's largest country and long wary of any expanded foreign military presence in the region, also warned that Australia deal came with risks.

"What I would hate to see is if such developments were to provoke a reaction and counter-reaction precisely to create a vicious circle of tension and mistrust or distrust," Indonesian Foreign Minister Marty Natalegawa told reporters.

Obama said the United States would seek to work with China to ensure economic prosperity and security in the region, but would speak candidly about issues such as human rights and raise security issues like the South China Sea through which $5 trillion dollars in trade sails annually.

China has broad claims over the sea, also rich in oil, minerals and fishery resources. Vietnam, the Philippines, Taiwan, Malaysia and Brunei hold rival claims that have triggered several disputes in recent years.

U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton pointedly visited the Philippines on Wednesday, saying that no claimant should resort to intimidation to push its cause.

Obama said the increased focus on the Asia-Pacific region was essential for America's economic future.

"As the world's fastest-growing region - and home to more than half the global economy - the Asia Pacific is critical to achieving my highest priority: creating jobs and opportunity for the American people," he said.

Really? After years of conflict in the Middle-east we're starting over again in Asia? At what cost? Who will benefit? Boeing? Halliburton?

Actually, I don't think Venezuela is next. It seems like Asia-Pacific is the next frontier for US imperialism:

Really? After years of conflict in the Middle-east we're starting over again in Asia? At what cost? Who will benefit? Boeing? Halliburton?
maybe Da Loan Shark! And they are crying aligator tears, while they foot the bill!

1 China bails out US
2 Then US takes those trillions and Bails Out Wall Street
and the Military Industrial Complex

So like we see in the "streets" who payin to fill that boats tank?
The naval tank of a broke A nation?

maybe Da Loan Shark! And they are crying aligator tears, while they foot the bill!

1 China bails out US
2 Then US takes those trillions and Bails Out Wall Street
and the Military Industrial Complex

So like we see in the "streets" who payin to fill that boats tank?
The naval tank of a broke A nation?

China should just sell all their US treasuries before the US military encircles them.

China should just sell all their US treasuries before the US military encircles them.
they more then likely know alot more then we give them credit for,
and if you know the streets, what chronic doper, or gambler, waves their fist at their loan shark?

If the doper or gambler does something untowards, and their "marker" is high,
bet your bottom dollar they are doing whatever, under the "auspices"!

We live in a mafia type world, where the IMF, World Bank, and Trilateral Commisson are true gangstas!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back