Libya : After Libya is Venezuela next?

Whether Venezuela is next is debatable and should not be a serious point of contention. But one thing is certain, some country is next. Empires never run out of so-called enemies, because they invent them from thin air.
The time-tested strategy is used - problem-reaction-solution. You create a problem, then there is a reaction to the problem and then you offer a solution to the problem that you created. True, people everywhere have grievances with the powers that be, but the magnitude and effectiveness of many of them is due to funding and advice from western governments and NGOs.
Many of the rebellions could not have gotten very far had there not been outside interference.

Whether Venezuela is next is debatable and should not be a serious point of contention.
Then let's debate, there are no certainties here that is why the thread is posed as a question or conspiracy theory;
what is the documentation, pro or con?

A small expert from the article, by award winning investigative journalist;

Obama Authorizes Covert Economic War Against Venezuela
By Wayne Madsen

Global Research, January 19, 2010
Wayne Madsen Report - 2010-01-18

..........The Obama administration's assault os two-fold: economic and political. Pressure is being applied against the gasoline chain Citgo, which is owned by the Venezuelan state oil company, PDVSA, and Venezuelan investment favorability ratings. Politically, the U.S. is overtly and covertly funneling money to anti-Chavez groups through the National Endowment for Democracy (NED), U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), and groups affiliated with George Soros.

There is also a small military component to Obama's strategy of undermining Chavez. U.S., P-3 Orion overflights of Venezuelan airspace from bases in Aruba and Curacao are designed to intimidate Chavez and activate Venezuelan radar and command, control, communications, and intelligence (C3I) systems to gather electronic and signals intelligence data that would be used by the United States to jam Venezuelan military networks in the event of a U.S.-inspired surprising against Chavez by U.S. loyalists embedded in the Venezuelan military, police, PDVSA, and media. The U.S. is also stoking cross-border incursions into Venezuela by Colombian paramilitaries to gauge Venezuela's border defenses. Last November, Colombian right-wing paramilitary units killed two Venezuelan National Guardsmen inside Venezuela in Tachira state. Weapons caches maintained by Colombians inside Venezuela have been seized by Venezuelan authorities. Venezuela has also arrested a number of Colombian DAS intelligence agents inside Venezuela.

Obama signed a military agreement with Colombia that allows the United States to establish seven air and naval bases in Colombia. An additional agreement by Obama with Panama will see the U.S. military return to that nation to set up two military bases.

It is estimated that some 25 percent of Venezuelans are likely Fifth Columnists who would take part in a revolt against Chavez. Many of based in the Venezuelan oil-producing state of Zulia and the capital of Maracaibo, where successive U.S. ambassadors in Caracas have stoked secessionist embers and where the CIA and U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency have concentrated much of their efforts. In November, Venezuelan police arrested in Maracaibo, Magaly Janeth Moreno Vega, also known as "The Pearl," the leader of the right-wing United Self-Defense Forces of Colombia (AUC), which has been directly linked to Colombia's pro-U.S. President Alvaro Uribe and members of his government, including former Colombian attorney general Luis Camilo Osorio Isaza, appointed by Uribe as Colombia's ambassador to Mexico.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=17072
http://www.counterpunch.org/2007/11/28/cia-venezuela-destabilization-memo-surfaces/
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=15921
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=9245
http://www.opednews.com/populum/linkframe.php?linkid=46766
http://axisoflogic.com/artman/publish/Article_61843.shtml

But one thing is certain, some country is next. Empires never run out of so-called enemies, because they invent them from thin air.
The time-tested strategy is used - problem-reaction-solution. You create a problem, then there is a reaction to the problem and then you offer a solution to the problem that you created. True, people everywhere have grievances with the powers that be, but the magnitude and effectiveness of many of them is due to funding and advice from western governments and NGOs.
Many of the rebellions could not have gotten very far had there not been outside interference.
So you feel the Black Power Movement in the 70s,
the liberation of Ghana,
the liberation of Zimbabwe,
and Namibia,
was the result of some

"nobles oblige"???? from some white benefactor somewhere?

Gaddafi's overthrow of the king ?

Nicuagara's revolution?

Angola?

Venezuela and the Bolivaran revolution throughout South America?

Our freedom from physical slavery, and the degredation of Jim Crow?
(The real deal about fighting for integration was to make laws to protect our women from,
sexual harassment by whites which was a daily practice that we would get lynched every day for defending their honor!)

IMHO to say these struggles were the result of some rich white benefactor, seems to be an admonition in support of white superiority as being a fact ,
rather then a posture and propaganda!

Is America then knowledgable about this and if so, are they making certain selected groups become 'the fall guy' or 'the frontline'? I just can't believe that America would be that dumb as to not already know they are one day going to get some backlash from their actions, so to me, I think they are putting some unsuspecting Americans in harms way

Not America! The International Bankers that rule America and hope Americans stay asleep and distracted, especially us.

They did not care about the millions of white folks that suffered from the great depression that they rigged,
or the millions of Jews exterminated in the US corporate funded Nazi experiment in Germany,

or the blowback of international resentment over the millons
of Iraqis dead after the lies of 9/11.

These "occupy" events will escalate and they are concerned about imperialism.

But who knows, maybe those subs are there to get that Colombian - bank bailout powder, out of South America, past the obstacles and battles presented by the Bolivaran revolution,
that like the Chinese in the opium wars against the British , are against drugs.

Interesting. It's the small group of elite at the top that are running the show that for sure, and in my opinion, they know how to use and take advantage of certain groups of people, tell them it's in your best interest to support White Supremacy and then pick and choose amongst even lower classed Whites to achieve White Supremacy; and yes they definitely don't mind doing the lower class Whites in to get this White Supremacist system to operate. I can see this and hope that people, Americans, and etc. wake up.

Just a few days ago this very week, I watched a PBS special on the Nazi Movement. If it wasn't for my Venezuelan girl friends that told me things, even if I saw it on tv, I would not fully comprehend what was said because they don't teach this stuff in our educational system for us to comprehend. But they told me that many Nazi people that fled Germany actually went to Argentina. I found this to be strange, but sure enough, that is what they said on that PBS special.

In that special it also said that they can document at least 10,000 Nazi War criminals that were given immigration papers and allowed to come to USA and they are still here with their families. That is just awful. So the picture I'm getting is that not only did many White jews flea to America but so did their very haters. i mean the stories in the special about certain criminals and how they hid in Argentina and USA are just awful. They say that authorities are trying to bring them to justice before they die but time is running out. But I don't think it's as important as targeting the government agents that allowed them this privilege to live lavishly after they did what they did. Anyway, i didn't understand every point that you made, but I did in some regards.

I definitely understand what you said about the bankers being in control. I know about the opium wars and such, but don't understand your point.

Then let's debate, there are no certainties here that is why the thread is posed as a question or conspiracy theory;
what is the documentation, pro or con?

A small expert from the article, by award winning investigative journalist;

Obama Authorizes Covert Economic War Against Venezuela
By Wayne Madsen

Global Research, January 19, 2010
Wayne Madsen Report - 2010-01-18

..........The Obama administration's assault os two-fold: economic and political. Pressure is being applied against the gasoline chain Citgo, which is owned by the Venezuelan state oil company, PDVSA, and Venezuelan investment favorability ratings. Politically, the U.S. is overtly and covertly funneling money to anti-Chavez groups through the National Endowment for Democracy (NED), U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), and groups affiliated with George Soros. ...

Wow! Now that's interesting!

Interesting. It's the small group of elite at the top that are running the show that for sure, and in my opinion, they know how to use and take advantage of certain groups of people, tell them it's in your best interest to support White Supremacy and then pick and choose amongst even lower classed Whites to achieve White Supremacy; and yes they definitely don't mind doing the lower class Whites in to get this White Supremacist system to operate. I can see this and hope that people, Americans, and etc. wake up.

Just a few days ago this very week, I watched a PBS special on the Nazi Movement. If it wasn't for my Venezuelan girl friends that told me things, even if I saw it on tv, I would not fully comprehend what was said because they don't teach this stuff in our educational system for us to comprehend. But they told me that many Nazi people that fled Germany actually went to Argentina. I found this to be strange, but sure enough, that is what they said on that PBS special.

In that special it also said that they can document at least 10,000 Nazi War criminals that were given immigration papers and allowed to come to USA and they are still here with their families. That is just awful. So the picture I'm getting is that not only did many White jews flea to America but so did their very haters. i mean the stories in the special about certain criminals and how they hid in Argentina and USA are just awful. They say that authorities are trying to bring them to justice before they die but time is running out. But I don't think it's as important as targeting the government agents that allowed them this privilege to live lavishly after they did what they did. Anyway, i didn't understand every point that you made, but I did in some regards.

I definitely understand what you said about the bankers being in control. I know about the opium wars and such, but don't understand your point.
Whooaaaaa!!!!!! You know how to connect the dots forsure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Peron regime, and most military juntas in South America, were assitied in their terrism of the indegenous peoples and Blacks by those imported nazis.

I have heard that to this day there is a city in Brazil that is white only and predominantly 2 and 3 generation German.

Opus Dei as fantasized in the Da Vinci Code, were not bizzare looking dudes running around in robes but Catholic fanaitcs that did atrocities best left unsaid in mixed company, or said to any one who may have a weak stomache, and they like the fascists there were Vatican controled.

Cavez and the majority of the citizenry of every nation in South America,
main opponents to this day are comprised of this disgruntled group.

And the fact of the matter is that these creeps (nazis) are here big time.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_mj12_17.htm

Victor Dorenberger, while we faced Jim Crow horrors when returning from WWII, was made a US general (you cant make this stuff up) and became one of the major movers and shakers of the military industrial complex, and a corporate head in Bell labaratories.
These Germans in some ways had superior technology and another demon, Werner Von Braun,
became one of the architects of NASA.
At his death bed, he became a whistle blower; and had an interesting bit of nasty cheese to reveal about the plans of the US oligarchy; and how it relates to both Gaddafi and Chavez;

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back