Black People : After Katrina, Flint, and now Alabama, maybe its time to restore Garvey's Black Cross EMS

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
Trumkof? Pppfff he's less than a dumb street grifter. That stupid sh*t blew through a 250 million $ inheritance then sold his soul to the type of people that really do expect to be paid back one way or the other. Trumkof would lose money running a rigged dice game in the alley. So to me throwing his sorry a** in jail is a pretty low bar to set as a goal my man. He low hanging fruit.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
Trumkof? Pppfff he's less than a dumb street grifter. That stupid sh*t blew through a 250 million $ inheritance then sold his soul to the type of people that really do expect to be paid back one way or the other. Trumkof would lose money running a rigged dice game in the alley. So to me throwing his sorry a** in jail is a pretty low bar to set as a goal my man. He low hanging fruit.
:qqb009:you mean tell putin he not getting his two billion back ??????

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
lol
Freeze the assets of trump inc. and send Putin trumpkof, maybe he can wring it out him.
I don't want to pay to keep his sorry a** behind bars even though his life expectancy may be slightly shorter there.

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
You can correct me night and day when I am not here but do you Symbol of America , think that this idea is national and internationally viable and something we collectively need as a people ??? In lieu of global warming???
Then that's what could be done in the face of global warming to mitigate what harm might come from........not in lieu of.
Wish I had some kind of real answer brother. What I think I can say for sure is this ship is going down.
The best I can offer at this point without going on for some length is gather a community and get the hell out of dodge (the city) and either find or make a community that is not completely dependent and if possible completely independent from this maw of a culture that seems intent on taking the whole of earth's life down with it.

Sometimes I truly feel that global warming and/or climate change has steadily destroyed Earth's ability to heal what we have already destroyed.

Prophetic.

It's in your nature to destroy yourselves: Arnold Schwarzenegger: Terminator II

Ndugu

Nov 18, 2016
lol
Freeze the assets of trump inc. and send Putin trumpkof, maybe he can wring it out him.
I don't want to pay to keep his sorry a** behind bars even though his life expectancy may be slightly shorter there.
And who would enforce that??

Not talking about "Their EMS" I am talking about creating our own!

What would it cost us ?? five cents a month from 4 billion Black people??

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
And who would enforce that??

Not talking about "Their EMS" I am talking about creating our own!

What would it cost us ?? five cents a month from 4 billion Black people??
Does it sound like we were talking anything to do with EMS?

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
Does it sound like we were talking anything to do with EMS?
He's obviously in some kind of parallel dimension dream state where he envisions a nationwide Black EMS system for pennies on a dollar yet he won't even join the local Brooklyn based Black founded Bedford-Stuyvesant Volunteer Corps.

https://twitter.com/bsvacvollies?lang=en

Global warming one minute, nationwide pennies on a dollar Black EMS system the next.

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
He's obviously in some kind of parallel dimension dream state where he envisions a nationwide Black EMS system for pennies on a dollar yet he won't even join the local Brooklyn based Black founded Bedford-Stuyvesant Volunteer Corps.

https://twitter.com/bsvacvollies?lang=en

Global warming one minute, nationwide pennies on a dollar Black EMS system the next.
Me thinks he thinks he wants to pick a fight with me.
That's the second time he's made a run at me.
If he keeps it up I'll become like really insecure and all.
Now I feel sad ......waah

Live Sunday 12 Noon ET!

Brother OldSoul - Consciousness Raising Online

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: