Black People : After Katrina, Flint, and now Alabama, maybe its time to restore Garvey's Black Cross EMS

Ndugu

Nov 18, 2016
Garvey worked on a Black Cross EMS service 100 years,

ago, however 2019, we have the technology, and economics , to actually create a National Black Cross, EMS service,
so that our people from state to state wont have to wait for the foot dragging, of
Federal and State Administrations ,
especially in lieu of these times , of Global Warming and at times upredictably , harsh weather,
effecting Black communities, nationally.
The Black Panther Party for Self Defense was working on such a project, before they were decimated , by COINTELPRO

Such a program, would cost no more then 25 cents per month, from 30 million of us !

With an elected Grassroots , rotating committee, repping the 50 states, to be an oversight committee, to make sure funds are spent properly

Ndugu

Nov 18, 2016

Ndugu

Nov 18, 2016
You can correct me night and day when I am not here but do you Symbol of America , think that this idea is national and internationally viable and something we collectively need as a people ??? In lieu of global warming???

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
If I may say something here.
While playing with semantics is one my lest favorite things to do, I think the distinction here is worth noting. There is nothing absolutely nothing we can do in lieu of global warming. In lieu of global warming we can say climate change, we can say the on going anthropocene or the maybe the great dying gets the point across but there is nothing to do in lieu (or in place of) what is, without question, going to get much worse.

Ndugu

Nov 18, 2016
If I may say something here.
While playing with semantics is one my lest favorite things to do, I think the distinction here is worth noting. There is nothing absolutely nothing we can do in lieu of global warming. In lieu of global warming we can say climate change, we can say the on going anthropocene or the maybe the great dying gets the point across but there is nothing to do in lieu (or in place of) what is, without question, going to get much worse.
Did you read what I suggested?? Did I say anything about stoping gobal warming or did I say we should pool our litle nickles and dimes globally and create a International Black Emergency network so we wont have to wait for the foot dragging of racist , emergency agencies ???

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
Then that's what could be done in the face of global warming to mitigate what harm might come from........not in lieu of.

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
:running:learn to tread water ??????
Wish I had some kind of real answer brother. What I think I can say for sure is this ship is going down.
The best I can offer at this point without going on for some length is gather a community and get the hell out of dodge (the city) and either find or make a community that is not completely dependent and if possible completely independent from this maw of a culture that seems intent on taking the whole of earth's life down with it.

Ndugu

Nov 18, 2016
Then that's what could be done in the face of global warming to mitigate what harm might come from........not in lieu of.
even if there was no Global Warming as there was none in Garvey's time, do you think we still need an international EMS, by now ??
You recall the crap the Red Cross did in Haiti, and their foot dragging during Katrina

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??
Lon
Trying to find my way around on this forum. It's not User Friendly