Black Spirituality Religion : After A Person Dies , What Happen

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by IssaEl21, Jan 31, 2005.

1. IssaEl21

IssaEl21 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    After A Person Dies , What Happen ?

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    I believe this is why religion has such a hold on us.

Only those who have died truly know.

:heart:

Destee

3. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    After A Person Dies , What Happen ?

What Is Life ? Life is the time that you spend on earth . The first time the word '' Life '' is mentioned in the Bible is in Genesis 1;20 as Aramic / Hebrew word '' Khah'- Ee , meaning '' Living , Alive '' The Ashuric / Arabic word for '' Life '' is '' Hayaat '' . In Greek the word is '' Zoe ,meaning '' The Time You Spead On The Planet Earth Your Physical Life '' At any point from birth , The String may be broken and you will return to A Spiritual State . And no matter how long the String is . Each person must some day taste death El's Quraan 87;28 Original Order .

How can you conceal what you know to be the facts , Given by way of The Source , Allah / God and you were lifeless and he ( He Not We ) made you live ? Then he will cause you to be Lifeless again . Then he will make you live again , Then unto him ( Him Not Us ) you will finally return .

What Is Death ? Death is simplly the removal of the '' Breath Of Life '' The gift of the Eloheem / Anunnaqi . What you do during your life determines what will happen to your Soul after death .Were you thankful or unthankful . Did you Help or Hinder ? Did you Build or Destroy ? Did you Give or always Take ? Are you Truly in the image of The Eloheem / Anunnaqi or are you in the image of The Evil One .

One day in mid-daylight hour, A Nobleman ran into Solomon's judgement hall , His face pale . Solomon said to him , What has happened ? Izraa'el thee angel of death , Saidthe man , Has looked upon me angrily and balefully . Well , What is your wish ? Asked Solomon . Declare it . The man saidcommand thewind , O Sustainer , Protector , To Transport me Hence To India . It may be that doing this, Your slave will save his soul alive .

Solomon ordered the wind to bear him swiftly over the water to the depths of India . The following day . When his court was in session , Solomon spoke to Izraal 'el thee angel of death , Thus , Did you look on the true believe so balefully as to drive him a wandered far from home ? Izraa'el thee angel of death , Said , I LQQked on him with astonishment as I passed by . Allah / God had commanded me saying . This very day seize you his spirit in India .

I said to myself in wonder , Even though he has One Hundred Winds , For him to be in India this day is far Journey . From whom shall we flee ? From ourselves ? Impossible ? From whom shall we snatch ourselves ? From Allah / God Most Glorified And Exalted ? How Impious .

Yes , The Inevitable End Is The Meeting With Truth And The Truth Is With Your Creators . The Eloheem / Anunnaqi . Truth Will Last And False Things Shall Perish And The False Things Are With The Concealers Of The Truth , The Mockers And The One Who Will Not Know And Yet Did .

After A Person Dies , What Happens ? In A majority of , The dying person sinks into the slumber of death and awakens after a period of restful transformation . In some cases , However , There is a brief awakening like a semi-awakening from a dream shortly after the departure from the spiritual body may appear visible to afriendorloved one . The Spirit soon becomes drowsy and sinks into the preliminary sleep of The Spiritual Plane .

There is A parable where Yashua / Jesus Asks Elyown Elyown El , That the skull be awakened to explain the stage before ( The Dying ) and after ( hell ) one ( The Soul ) Sojourms The Evolutionary Journey Back To The Bosom Of The Most High .

During his wandering he one day found A Shull near the dead sea , And his disciples asked him to recall it to life . Yashua prayed to Elyown Elyown El , And then turning to the skull , Said ; '' Live , By The Will Of The Yahuwa , And tell us howthou hast found death , The grave , And the future state ! The Skull then assumed the form of A living head and said; '' Know thou , O Prophet Of Elyown Elyown El ! That about four thousand years ago , After Taking A Bath ,

I Fell into A fever , Which not WithStanding all the medicines which were given me . Continued Seven Days . On The Eighth Day I Was Entirely Exhausted That All My Limbs Trembled . And My Tongue Cleaved To The Roof Of My Mouth . Then there came to me the Angel Of Death In A Terrible Shape . His head touched the sky while his feet stood on the lowest depths of The Earth .

He held A Sword in his right handandA cup in his left , And there were ten other Angelic Beings with him , Whom I took to be his servants . I would have shrieked so loudly at their sight that the inhabitants of heaven andof earth must have been pertrified . But the Angelic Beings Fell On Me , And Held My Tongue , And Some Of Them Pressed My Veins , So As To Force Out My Soul .

Then Said I , '' Exalted Spirit , I Will Give All That I Possess For My Life , But One Of Them Struck Me In The Face And Almost Shattered My Jawbone , Saying ; Enemy Of Elyown Elyown El ! He Accepts No Ransom . ' The Angel Of Death then placed his Sword upon my throat , And gave me the cup , which I was forced to empty to the dregs . And this was my death . My consciousness nowlost , I was washed wrapped in A Shroud and interred .

But when my grave was covered with earth , My Soul returned to my body , And I was soely afraid on my Solitude . But There came two Angelic Beings , With A Parchment in their hands . [ And Told Unto Me All The Good And All The Bad That I Had Done While Living In The Body . And I Was Compelled To WriteIt Down With My Own Hand And To Attest It By My Own Signature ;

Whereupon they Suspended theScroll On My Neck And Vanished . There they appeared two other Dark Angel with Blue eyes namely ; Munkar and nakir , Each with A Column of fire in his hand , One Single Spark Of Which If It Had Dropped on The Earth Would Have Consumed it . They called to me in A Voice like thunder . Who Is Thy Yahuwa ? '' OverCome With Fright , I lost my senses and said shudderingly ; You are My Yahuwas ! But they cried Thou liest enemy of Elyown Elyown El ! And Struck Me A Blow With The Column Of Fire , That Sent Me Down To earth .

But as soon as I returned again to my grave , They Said , ' O Earth ! Punish The Man Who Has Been Rebellious Against His Yahuwa ,Instantly The Earth Crushed Me . So That My Bones Were Almost Ground To Power . And She Said ; Enemy Of Elyown Elyown El ! I hated thee while thou didst tread my surface , But by The Glory Of Elyown Elyown El , I Will Avenge Me Now While Thou Art Lying In My Bowels . The Angels Then Opened One Of The Gateways Of Hell And Cried . '' Take This Sinner , Who Did Not Believe In Elyown Elyown El ;

Boil And Burn Him . Thereupon I Was Dragged Into The Center Of Hell By A Chain Which Was Seventy Cubits In Length , And As Often As The Flames Consumed My Skin . I Received A Fresh One . But Only To Suffer A New , The Torments Of Burning . At The Same Time . I Was So Hungry That I Prayed For Food , But I only Obtained The Putrefied Fruit Of The Tree Sakum , Which Not Merely Increased My Hunger .

But Even Caused The Most Horrid Pain And Violent Thirst . And when I asked for something to drink nothing but boiling water was given me . At last they urged one End of the chain with such violence into my mouth . That it came out through my back , And chained me hand and foot . When Yashua heard this . He wept with compassion . But demanded of the skull to descrbe hell more minutely . Now then continued the skull . O Prophet Of Elyown ElyownEl . That hell consists of Seven floor one below the other .

The Uppermost is for hypocrite [ The Second For Liars , The Third For Deceivers , The Fourth For The Users , The Fifth For Those Deny The Holy Tables , Reject The Holy Scriptures , And Lie On Those Sent . And Sixth For Idolaters , And The Seventh For The Sinners , The Last Mentioned Abode Is Least Terrible .And Sinners Are Saved From It Through Repentance ].

But in the others the torture and agony are So Great , That if Thou . O Prophet Of Elyown Elyown El . Should But See It . Thou Wouldn't Wept With Compassion As A Woman Who Had Lost Her Only Child . The Outer Part Of Hell Is Of Copper And The Inner Past Of Lead . In Floor Is Pusnishment And The Wrath Of The Almighty . Its Ceiling . The Walls Are Of Fire . Not Clear And Luminous . But Amber Fire And Diffusing A Close Disgusting Stench Being Fed With Men And Idols .Yashua Wept Long .

And then inquired of The Skull . To which family he belonged during the lifetime ? '' That Elyown Elyown El . Would recall me to life . That I Might Serve Hime Wish My Whole Heart . So As One Day To Be Worthy Of Paradise ! Yashua Prayer To Elyown ElyownEl . '' O Yashua ! Thou Knowest This Man And Me Better Than We Know Ourselves , And Are Aum - Nipotent . '' Then Elyown Elyown El Said To Him . '' I Had Long Ago Resolved Upon That Which He Desires Since . Indeed He Had Many Excellencies . And Was Expecially Benevolent To The Poor .

He may return to the world through repentance . And if he serve me Henceforward . Faithfully . All His Sins Shall Be Forgiven . '' Yashua Cried Unto The Skull . '' Be Again A Perfect Man . Through The Aum-Nipotence Of Elyown Elyown El '' And While The Words Were Still On His Lips . There Rose Up A Man Who Looked More Blooming Then In His Former Life And Cried . '' I Confess That There Is But One El Eloh . And That Abraham Was His Friend , Moses Saw Him Face To Face . And Yashua . His Soul And Word . I Confess . MoreOver . That The Resurrection Is As Certain As Death .

And That Hell And Paradise Do Really Exist . This Man Lived Sixty And Stx Years After His Resurrection . And Spent His days in fasting and his shadow hoursin prayers , Nor did he Alienate A Single moment from the service of The Rabboni until he died . With all those wonder . Yashua / Jesus Discoples constandly question him . They even asked once that a table should be given to them , Andthe Twelve Disciples said '' Whom has chosen to Propagate in the doctrine will reveive A Table covered with food to descend from heaven '' But WhoSoEver shall thereafter continue in doubt shall suffer severe Punishment .

El's Holy Quraan 5;112-115 And I Quote ; When < Hawaariyyuwn > The Disciples Gowned In White , said to Yashu'a / Isa the son of Miriam ' Will your Rabb who is Master / Sustainer , be able to send down to us a < Maa - idatan > ' Prepared Table Of Food , from < Al Samaai > The Skies ? Yashu'a / Isa , said ; You all are to fear and tremble at the mention of The Source , Allah if you are faithful . They . ( Yashu'a's followers ) . said to him ; ( Yashu'a ) we want to eat < Minhaa > From it ( the food ) . ( They asked Yashua , to pray for them ) until our hearts are satisfied ; that we , by this act . we will indeed be able to know that you ( Yashu'a ) are truthful ( about your power ) ; and so that we may be < Al Shaahidiyn > The Watchers ' upon it ( this miracle ) . Yashu'a / Isa . the < Ibn > ' Adopted Son ' of Miriam , said'' Oh Allahumma
    ( Eloheem / Anunnaqi ) Our Rabb . send down upon us . < Maa-idatan ' A Prepared Table Of Food . From < Al Samaa - i > '' The Skies ;in order to be for usa < Iydaan > ' Feast , for the first of us , andfor thelast of us ; and as a
    < Aayatan >' Sign ' from you . and < Arzuqnaa > ' Provide For Us ; and You are good , ( the best ) of < Al Raaziqiyn > ' The Providers . '' Allah said ; Surely . I Am The One who sent it ( The Prepared Table Of Food , Maaidah )
    down upon you all So whosoever conceals what they know to be the facts after you all ; so , I , Will surely pusnish them with a pain . No one will beable to punish ( with such a pain from the Know Worlds .

The Highly Spiritualy Person Needing Little Preparation To Move On To Higher Spiritual Planes May Slumber Here Only A Very Short Period Of Time . If Very Highly And Spiritualy Developed , The Soul May Pass At Once To The Planes Or May Even Bypass These Higher Planes And Go Into The Heavens .

4. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace god,

being that there are so many levels of death, sleep being one of them & Astral Projection another of the many levels please further instruct me on which state u are referring to .....................

peace!

5. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    What Does The Word Death Means ?

< Infor > You Are Right About The Various Kinds Of Deaths . But The Question Was ( After A Person Dies What Happens ) . So I'll Pick One For You And Try Giving You The OverStanding Of Physical Death Ok .

What Does The Word Death Means ? The word '' Death '' is first mentioned in The Bible in Genesis 21;16 . The word being used there for death in The Hebrew language is '' Maveth < Maw '- Veth > and is defined as '' Death , Dying , Realm Of The Dead , '' The word used for death in Ashuric / Syriac ; Galilean / Arabic is '' Muwt '' and means '' Death '' The word for death in the Greek language is '' Thanatos < Than - At - Os > And is defined as '' Death , Deadly '' .

According To The American Heritage Dictionary . The word Death is defined as follows ; death ( deth ) n . 1 . The act of dying termination of life . 2 . The state of being dead . 3 . The cause of dying ; Drugs were the death of him . 4. A manner of dying ; a heroin's death . 5 . Death . A personification of the destroyer of life . usually . represented as a skeleton holding a scythe . 6 .a. Bloodshed murder . b . Execution . 7 . Christian Science . The product of human belief of life in matter . 8. Law . Civil death .

9 . The termination or extinction of something the death of imperialism . -- idioms . at death's door . Near to death ; gravely ill or injured . be thedeath of
    ( someone ) . To distress or imtate ( someone ) to an intolerable degree . put to death . To execute . to death . To an intolerable degree ; extremely worried to death [ Middle English ; deeth , from Old English death .

Death , n . -- ME . Deeth , deth . fr. OE. dead , rel to OS .doth . ON . daoui . Dan , dod . Swed . dod Ofris . dath . ODU . dot dod . Du . dood . OHG . tod . MHG . tot . tod . G . Tod . Goth . daupus . death . fr . Teut . * dau - , to die ' See die . dead . Derivatives ; death - less , adj . death-less -ly . adv . dead-less -ness , n . death - like . adj , death-ly .adj .

Are There Various Kinds Of Deaths ? Yes , there are various Kinds of Deaths . There is ( Economic Death / Linguistic Death / Nominal Death / Historical Death / Unity Death / Spiritual Death / Citized Death / Mental Death / And Physical Death Etc ) . A Person may be resurrected from all Death Except The '' Physical Death . Once A person is really ' Physically Dead '' to the extent that their Body gets cold and Rigor Mortis take over . When means that the '' Law Of Decomposition has gone into Effects . There is no return to '' Actual Life For That Person .

What Is The Law Of Decomposition ? The law of decomposition in the '' Breaddown Or Decay Of Organic Material . And it cannot be '' Prescrved . The Physical Death of a person in the unity and completion of all deaths . As an individual's personality . And individual's Ideologies , And thoughts , If put in writing may Survive The Death Of The Body and Prevail . But this is not the person's Physical Mind Or Mentality . It is the work of '' His or Her Mentality that live on . For The Mental Faculties Die With The Rest Of The Person .

There are 2 lives , Life on Earth and Life after Physical Death . If a person was A highly spiritual person . Their soul will pass at once through to the planes , Or even bypass the planes and go into the heaven or other galaxies , From where their Soul and Ether Being originated . With the help of the '' Angelic Beings . The Angelic Beings Bless You With Old Age . Which Allows The Physical Body To Rest From The Harmful Activities That We Indulge In Everyday . Old age prepares humansfor their Inevitable Judgement .

So escape not the Responsibility Of Becoming Elderly . For It Is An Honoured Gift That Everyone Receives . You May Weep For Victims Of Murder , Accidents Or Illnesses . You Can Weep For The Pain They Felt . But Not For The Transference From This World To The Next , ( Refers To Number 23;10 , Psalms 68;20, 55;15, Genesis 21;16 , Luke 1; 79 ).

What Is Physical Death ? The phenomenon of physcial death fascinates as well as frightens the human mind . It's suddeness , or long suffering . Its abruptness and finality , Its lack of prejudice or discrimination . It strikes The Young And Old , Man , Woman . Children, Animals , Trees , And Fish Alike .
    ( Yet , The One Its Strikes Lies In A Peaceful Silence , Or Frightful Silence ! Which is it ? The Effect Is Really Upon Those Left Behind Because Of The Mystery That Surround Death ) . All you can see is A limp corpse . You touch it , But it does not move . You Wonder can it hear , Can it feel , Can it still think ? What happened to its Liveliness ?

Death Secrecy cause the living to wonder and imagine . You must realize that death is the door , Which takes you from one stage in life to the next stage of the higher life . And that life is just another stage in your Development , Refer to the following quote , ( Job 3;5, 10;21-22 , 34;22 , Psalms 107;10 , Deut 30;19 , 2Sam 22;6 , Ruth 1;17 , Isa 25;8 , Ps 89;48 , Romans 5;14 ) .

What people tend to forget is that your physical body is nothing but A Composition of bacteria , Which will return to the earth . And beome fertilizer that will and in Replenishing the earth . The Physical Body when one dies .Recycles from the ground in which it is planeted and it becomes like again . It Penetrates into the Atmosphere as film or dust particles . They are Breathed into the Nostrils of Human Beings . And If A Woman is Pregnant , It helps form the flesh of the baby . This is called life's cycle . This is what is meant when it says in Genesis 3;19 .

Genesis3;19 . is referring to your body returning to where it originated in the first place .All living matter has A Life cycle. Be it you , planets or animals
    ( of which you are one ) . But the you is not just a body '' Bashar '' The body is you . The Physcial as the image you see in the Mirror or the '' Chay / Hayat '' Life Force '' . But that is not all there is to you . There is The '' Nefesh '' in Hebrew , '' Naf ''In Arabic . Both meaning '' Spirit '' and '' Ruakh '' In Hebrew'' Ruwh '' in Arabic both meaning sour

6. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,383
    I am amazed at the responces, for the truly knowledgable person knows that THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS DEATH AND I DEFY ANYONE TO PROVE TO ME THAT DEATH EXIST!!!

7. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    Al - Moos - Tad - A - Foon < keita >

Al - Moof - Ta - Roon - < keita >

8. yogirl101

yogirl101 New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    AFTER A PERSON DIES WHAT HAPPENS?

WELL, I AM A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN AND THE BIBLE SAYS THAT "IT IS APPOINTED UNTO MAN ONCE TO DIE AND AFTER THAT THE JUDGEMENT. THAT MEANS THERE IS LIFE AFTER DEATH. WE ALL MUST STAND BEFORE GOD ONE DAY AND GIVE ACCOUNT FOR OUR DEEDS GOOD AND BAD. BEFORE WE CAN GO TO HEAVEN WE MUST BORN-AGAIN JUST AS JESUS SAYS IN ST. JOHN 3RD CHAPTER. OTHERWISE IF YOU DIE AND YOU ARE NOT BORN-AGAIN YOU GO TO HELL AND THAT IS THE TRUTH. I USE TO THINK SOME 15 YRS AGO THAT I WAS GOING TO GO TO HEAVEN NO MATTER WHAT I DID GOOD OR NOT GOOD BUT I WAS WRONG. I AM SO THANKFUL THIS DAY THAT THE LORD LOOKED DOWN ON ME AND GAVE ME A CHANCE AND I CAN TRULY SAY THAT I KNOW WHERE I AM GOING WHEN I LEAVE THIS EARTH.THERE ARE SO MANY THAT JUST DO NOT KNOW THE WAY OR HAVE BEEN TOLD SOMETHING DIFFERENT BUT I AM HERE TO TELL THE BIBLICALLY.

9. karmashines

karmashines Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +19
    I have had several dreams pondering this. In one dream, I had been murdered in the hospital (a doctor gave me a poisonous shot). The moment right after I died, I felt a little bit of sadness when I found out what happened to me, but after I accepted what happened, I felt wonderful. It didn't really 'feel' any different than how life is right here, with the exception that I had no pain and my senses were stronger. Toward the end of the dream, I was running towards my family who were lined up in front of my parent's home. I had an overwhelming sense of joy and happiness at this point.

If this dream was perhaps God's way of allowing me to 'preview' at least the feeling of death without dying, then I would have to say it would be quite a surreal experience. I would also say that it's pretty much like this existence only better. You become one with your mind and emotions.

10. imhotepptah

imhotepptah Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Life after Life

Come on you guys........................this is a question you'all should have asked and deeply researched on whilst you were still teens.
    In Zimbabwe where I grew up, it sound crazy to even ask that question because people easily channel folks from the other side, and life in so full of spiritual phenomena that one can not doubt the existence of afterlife except those brain washed by some materialistic doctrines.These spiritual phenomena occur even in the spiritual christian churches so its without an excuse.

There is overwhelming information and evidence of a world beyond the physical, and its not true that no one has ever returned, many people have returned.
    Yet, to get a clear understanding of life after physical death one has to look beyond the religion, most religions like christianity, Judaism, and Islam discourage going into the issue or communicating with the so-called death because of the danger of being fooled or controlled by lower level spirit or evil spirits.
    Probably the religion you may have to visit to get deep knowledge of the after life is Bhudhism, some monks have the ability to do out of body experiences or astral travel consciously (we all can do astral travel but we usually do it in our sleep).
    Many people on the planet just like these monks can consciously move out of their bodies and go places and communicate with many people who have 'died'.

The world is divide into 2, a physical world and a spirit world. Our human self too is composed of 2 selves, the spirit self and the physical self. This spirit self is not smoke but the the real self, it has a spirit body and a spirit mind, a 5 spiritual senses. When you die physically your spirit self which is connected to your physical body tru a silver cord, then separates from your body and goes into the spirit world which is eternal and not limited by time and space.
    This spirit world has 3 level and each level has 3 levels. These 3 level correspond to one's spiritual development and heart level, below these 3 level is the dark realm which people called hell, this level is a dark realm where people go to settle their scores until they wake up, change and start rising to higher realms etc (getting tired of typing)..........

Will continue........