Black Spirituality Religion : After 400 years of Hell ; we as Black folks wonder if good and evil are relative?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Ankhur, Feb 9, 2010.

1. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    The presentations of Christianities apeassals to white supremacy are evident ,

and are of true historical record that no one can debate or refute

but are there notions in ATRs that were counter revolutionary and allowed for Whites to exploit and plunder, as a "natural process of what some may call balance?

and is this occuring today?

2. hellogood

hellogood Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +261
    it's more like 500 years

Yes natural process and balance are occuring today. No one allows anyone to do anything. If you use terms like "exploit and plunder" then how can you use "allow" in the same sentence?

I ask after 400 years of hell as you term it, what is there to "wonder" about? I would be safe to say that the last question people would care about whether good and evil are relative.

Survival is a birthright of an organism. When you measure survival and split it into what's "good and evil". Is the lion "evil" for killing the zebra for food?
    Or is a man "evil" for taking another man and making him his slave?

Yes it is ALL relative.

3. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    brother that was... well put it this way with your inteeligence i expected you to have more self esteem then to view Black folks globaly as "food to be served to beasts"

where are you going with that?

4. hellogood

hellogood Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +261
    Of you are off basis here

I would never suggest that MY PEOPLE be "food to be served to beasts". You are asking me about a term a word. Words DO NOT supersede LIFE. When you speak of a pain of a people there could be no measure of the evil nature of some of the things that went on over time. But when you say what is good and evil, well it's relative and then broken down into perspective.

Think about it Life feeds of Death everyday, we can't SURVIVE without death.
    So when you put forth and term like "good and evil". Yes good and evil are relative and are relatives too being on the extremes of their dual plane.

We are here NOW, 500 years has passed, the plan should be to make the next 500 years something to be proud of in the annals of OURSTORY!

5. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    When you measure survival and split it into what's "good and evil". Is the lion "evil" for killing the zebra for food?
    Or is a man "evil" for taking another man and making him his slave?

How can any one be proud of a future if it is not based on sound foundations?
    common sense and logic with values, morals and principles

or

"any way the wind blows", just to appear egalitarian to others?

Users found this page by searching for:

1. black folks working 400 years