Black People Politics : After 2016, when obama leaves office and the real axe comes after the Black community then what?

I'm not one to dismiss what you hope and pray would be a replacement for Obama, but why are you promoting the other fella, in the first place?

Holla holla...

Thanks!

Other than the reason I gave, Deval Patrick could be the most likely black to return to the White House, I can only think of his speeches in past political events.

Why do you ask chuck? Is having an opinion promoting chuck?

Other than the reason I gave, Deval Patrick could be the most likely black to return to the White House, I can only think of his speeches in past political events.

Why do you ask chuck? Is having an opinion promoting chuck?

I'm not running for anything...And I asked for your take because I need as well as want to understand your call...Ok? Thanks!​

I'm asking about your endorsement, not lins to his bio, etc.

FYI...

I'm not running for anything...And I asked for your take because I need as well as want to understand your call...Ok? Thanks!​

In that case, hope you enjoyed the video, however, its not my endorsement chuck, lol, merely political logic, there are other qualified blacks out there; again, I hope you aren't restricting me to Patrick, although he's a great choice.

Right now there are small cuts in the basic governmental services that we pay taxes for, cuts that are effecting every Black community in the nation.

The question of this post is simple!

Since we stopped thinking and organizing as collectives, in the late 70s early 90s, that long trend of collectivism African culture had for thirty thousand years, broken for us by 200 years of slavery, restored somewhat by us during reconstruction in the 1880s all through segregation in the south and urban working class communities in the north, pretty much until it slacked off after integration,

what will be the fate of the 70% of the African community in the 50 states, all 25 million of us,
who depend on civil service jobs,
public housing,
public schools, city colleges and city hospitals,
when the new real chopping bock comes in 2016
to wipe out what is there?
http://newsone.com/1156425/how-gop-proposed-budget-cuts-will-affect-black-people/

What's the practical angle?

If people are politically unsatisfied, what are the suggestions or things that can be done to get more out of one's election/vote?

For people who are hardest hit by the job market bottoming or any combination of the medical, housing, or financial crises what can they do to prepare for the next president and improve their lives?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back