Black People Politics : After 2016, when obama leaves office and the real axe comes after the Black community then what?

Definitely not this group! since they also run to church every sunday

Sister Fine you raise a very intellectual point. IMHO, spirituial means how we use the aspects of the Creator, that is within us to love and support one another as a people.
Historically we seemed from the record to have had that from 1888 to 1988.
Do you think the self centerdness and materialism and regionalism of Hip Hop culture has eroded
some of that Spirituality that we had?

While I agree with you in principle, looking at the CPS data, blacks actually fared better, economically under Bush than they are faring under Obama.

lbranch

Bush also collapsed the economy lbranch:

Bolton: Bush Left Obama ‘a Mess’

More than three years after his former boss left the White House, John Bolton spoke out Wednesday, saying that President Obama came into office in 2009 and had a number of problems to clean up after President Bush's eight years in office. Bolton, former ambassador to the United Nations, also gave some free advice to presumptive GOP nominee Mitt Romney, saying it won't pay for Republicans to try to debate how big the mess was. "I think people would agree with Obama that he was left with a mess," Bolton said. He added that Bush's legacy would get better the farther away we get from his presidency.
May 30, 2012 9:27 PM

I'm aware, but if I were a betting woman (and I'm not), I'd lay a dollar to a dime that if we had a white president, Congress would be more willing to get behind him/her and the economy would have taken no time to get fixed. I think, don't recall 100%, (I've got CRS) in a response you made in another thread to me, you stated rising tides lift all boats.

I'm just saying

PS: I really like our dialogues :)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back