Nigeria : After 2 Months now, Where are the 300 Nigerian School Girls?

Book Haram is based in a region where Petroleum is being explored. The Lake Chad region is sitting on Oil and that is what their sponsors are after. Religion (though not a pure thing without fault) is used to get emotional support and mask their true intention. All the conflicts in Africa are about Natural Resources.

Why should our education be "Western" or "Eastern" for the benefit of European-White or Turko-Arab White? Why not Afrikan for the benefit of Afrikans?

Book Haram is based in a region where Petroleum is being explored. The Lake Chad region is sitting on Oil and that is what their sponsors are after. Religion (though not a pure thing without fault) is used to get emotional support and mask their true intention. All the conflicts in Africa are about Natural Resources.

Why should our education be "Western" or "Eastern" for the benefit of European-White or Turko-Arab White? Why not Afrikan for the benefit of Afrikans?
exactly that is my point!

If the White man was united in using divide and conqour to colonize us in the first place, how in the heck Africans cannot see, what you mention and simply unite and find those girls and get rid of those human bed bugs??

exactly that is my point!

If the White man was united in using divide and conqour to colonize us in the first place, how in the heck Africans cannot see, what you mention and simply unite and find those girls and get rid of those human bed bugs??

The "modern" African is ancestrally estranged and does not have a Black God to see why Euro-Asian cultural deifications are milestones to our mass destruction. I am a very lucky person.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back