Nigeria : After 2 Months now, Where are the 300 Nigerian School Girls?

Why is there an outcry against separate nations within the African continent not working together on an issue which one nation has at this moment?
I understand where this may be an emotional situation... but truthfully not warranted, especially since its one nation's failure to deal with the issues which it has.
Its not like they were not giving a second thought of help, they rightfully declined outside intervention from western military ideals while gaining 'intelligence' assistance.

This only reflects badly in Nigeria... alone.

What is Boko Haram tryng to achieve...when you look at the whole situaton, blacks in Africa have exchanged one form of slavery for another. Imagine a country of women who are illiterate...the idea is to control them more...Islam has them subjugated as less than human and now a man wants to control them. (They despise western education, BUT would use western weapons to kill innocent people.) The whole of Africa is in one sad state. Slavery in this part of the world was brutal...but believe me I am so glad the slave boat docked here in Barbados this may offend some..but considering what my family and I would have to endure....not worth it. What does Boko Horam expect to achieve to rule a nation through terror. Imagne the Ebola virus is killing so many people and many die in earthquakes and people like him can continue to terrorise and kill innocent people. All I can do is SMH. Goodluck Johnathan and his security forces are not really dealing with this issue head on... Iam really disappointed.

The leader of Boko Horman is an idiot... wanting to establish Sharia law. I weep for the folks in Africa...

What is Boko Haram tryng to achieve...when you look at the whole situaton, blacks in Africa have exchanged one form of slavery for another. Imagine a country of women who are illiterate...the idea is to control them more...Islam has them subjugated as less than human and now a man wants to control them. The whole of Africa is in one sad state. Slavery in this part of the world was brutal...but believe me I am so glad the slave boat docked here in Barbados this may offend some..but considering what my family and I would have to endure....not worth it. What does Boko Horam expect to achieve to rule a nation through terror. Imagne the Ebola virus is killing so many people and many die in earthquakes and people like him can continue to terrorise and kill innocent people. All I can do is SMH. Goodluck Johnathan and his security forces are not really dealing with this issue head on... Iam really disappointed.

\k n African and

But that is the point... It's an Nigerian issue

What is Boko Haram trying to achieve is acquisition of women for sale and breeding while using religion.

All Blacks of the diaspora had one form of slavery exchanged for another... right now in the USA we cohabitate with the abusers while being oppressed by capitalist materialistic ideals governed by corporations.

You are attacking a religion but not the fools which interpret the religion... again...
People use religion to mask their intent and desire for power and greed... The Koran or Islamic faith doesn't dictate their actions while it's those within Nigeria which should clean up their backyard.
The problem is, people like this exist in all religions and because they hide within it... no one kills them fast enough

What is Boko Haram trying to achieve is acquisition of women for sale and breeding while using religion.

All Blacks of the diaspora had one form of slavery exchanged for another... right now in the USA we cohabitate with the abusers while being oppressed by capitalist materialistic ideals governed by corporations.

You are attacking a religion but not the fools which interpret the religion... again...
People use religion to mask their intent and desire for power and greed... The Koran or Islamic faith doesn't dictate their actions while it's those within Nigeria which should clean up their backyard.
The problem is, people like this exist in all religions and because they hide within it... no one kills them fast enough
:toast:

While Global White Supremacy is made up of the same united White parties of the Berlin Conference, they depend on negro seperatism and fear Black unity and Pan Africanism! An injury to one African is an injury to all!!!!

THIS IS A BLACK ISSUE! THEY SEEK TO OPRESS US GLOBALLY SO HOW CAN ANYONE SAY THIS IS THE ISH OF ONE NATION, OR BEG TO THE WHITE MAN TO HELP??

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back