Black People : Afrocentricity and the Robbing of Native American Cultures

I think enough attention has been given to the whitey. I don't mind if that whitey post once in a while but spamming a black forum I reckon is abusing the hospitality.

I had many run ins with this particular CURTROLL/PALEFACE BATTERING RAM on AOHELL’s Blackvoices message board, which is all good in that it gave me an opportunity to project and promote the Olmec Heads/African Rulers of Mexico’s first technical culture in cyberspace at regular intervals.

Would you believe that THEY got so fed up with the factual information and rationale on Blackvoices [comments posted were appearing on Google especially SENSITIVE subjects like the Olmec Heads] that in August 2011 they completely closed the whole site down?

Some of these TROLLS are very very deliberately goading us either in the hope that we are STILL CLUELESS or here in the UK as a means of undermining/crushing the more obvious NAZIS in their ranks [who they cant control or restrain whereas they KNOW that we can], while also attacking the pandemic of BRAIN DEATH that is allowing the current POWER ELITE/LUCIFERIAN LUNATICS to very very efficiently enslave ALL of HUMANITY 10 times more efficiently than the irons used on the ancestors and their tortured, mutilated and murdered siblings during Slavery/the first 400 years of the ongoing African HOLOCAUST.

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png

Isn’t anyone who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE!

olmecs84.jpg

52659-an-olmec-statue-at-the-museum-of-anthropology-mexico-city-mexico.jpg

I think enough attention has been given to the whitey. I don't mind if that whitey post once in a while but spamming a black forum I reckon is abusing the hospitality. I had many run ins with this particular CURTROLL/PALEFACE BATTERING RAM on AOHELL’s Blackvoices message board, which is all good in that it gave me an opportunity to project and promote the Olmec Heads/African Rulers of Mexico’s first technical culture in cyberspace at regular intervals.

Can you relate to just how much the mass media would have projected and promoted the Olmec Heads if they were depictions of Europeans as opposed to Africans at the heart of Mexico's first technical culture?

Would you believe that THEY got so fed up with the factual information and rationale on Blackvoices [comments posted were appearing on Google especially SENSITIVE subjects like the Olmec Heads] that in August 2011 they completely closed the whole site down?

Some of these TROLLS are very very deliberately goading us either in the hope that we are STILL CLUELESS or here in the UK as a means of undermining/crushing the more obvious NAZIS in their ranks [who they cant control or restrain whereas they KNOW that we can], while also attacking the pandemic of BRAIN DEATH that is allowing the current POWER ELITE/LUCIFERIAN LUNATICS to very very efficiently enslave ALL of HUMANITY 10 times more efficiently than the irons used on the ancestors and their tortured, mutilated and murdered siblings during Slavery/the first 400 years of the ongoing African HOLOCAUST.

Isn’t anyone who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE!

elephant.jpg

This is an artifact of the Olmec's, though there never were Elephants in the Americas.

I came across this site: http://www.sitchin.com/elephant.htm

Interesting stuff. Oh the cover-up!

--

The more one thinks on it, the more ridiculous the opposition to the idea.

The Moors were related to "Egypt" and they went to Europe. Why would them going to America seem preposterous?

I find it telling that in 1492, months after the expulsion of Moors from the Iberian Peninsula, America is "discovered." That's one of those--YOU WANT ME TO BELIEVE THAT?

elephant.jpg

This is an artifact of the Olmec's, though there never were Elephants in the Americas.

I came across this site: http://www.sitchin.com/elephant.htm

Interesting stuff. Oh the cover-up!

--

The more one thinks on it, the more ridiculous the opposition to the idea.

The Moors were related to "Egypt" and they went to Europe. Why would them going to America seem preposterous?

I find it telling that in 1492, months after the expulsion of Moors from the Iberian Peninsula, America is "discovered." That's one of those--YOU WANT ME TO BELIEVE THAT?

I wouldn't say there were NEVER any Elephants in the Americas. They are related to the extnct Mammut, the oldest fossil was uncerthed in the Congo.

I believe it was Abubakari II who supposedly had elephants aboard his 200 ship fleet that sailed out from Mali.

Elephants were commonly used across Africa in the armies which spread from Kush, to Carthage, as we know Hannibal used elephants in the Punic Wars, which means its possible they were still used throughout the Iberian peninsula up until the spanish conquest of Al Andulis.

In regards to the 'Moors', see Estevanico. He was one of many Black Navigators.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back