Black Education / Schools : AFROCENTRIC HOMESCHOOLERS DOT NET...

Actually, homeschooling might provide us a way to get our young Black Boys past the 3rd grade difficulties they encounter with public school teachers... Jawaazaa Kunjufu says that is when the problems start for young African males, in about the 3rd grade, or 8 years of age... Has anyone read that book, The Conspiracy to Destroy Black Boys???

Peace!
Isaiah

I"ve been wanting to homeschool my children for the longest time. My insecurities have me on a stand still. I keep thinking, am I knowlegible enough! what if I fail them by not giving them the right information for the test. How will home schooling affect my need to work.

Their are so many concerns! Also, How do I put in the proper request? Are there any special requirements that I need to have before hand? I know its different for each State. Last but not least, I also need a swift kick in the butt to get me moving. *sigh* I'm so afraid that my son is going to fall by the wayside. Being a single mother without a male role model for my son plays a major factor in his life.

I know how to be his mother but there are so many things a male role model can provide for him that i'm sure I don't provide him with.

Oh well! I just have to continue to do the best I know how!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back